Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Shiseido  Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

3.6

on 6/12/2014 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been having a few late nights studying and my dark circles have just been really bad. I saw the good reviews on this eye mask and thought I would give it go. I agree with the other reviews that this product is really expensive. It was $87 at Myer or David Jones. Even on strawberry net, it is $77 AUD.

I've only tried it once. It did reduce the dark circles a bit and the puffiness but I wouldn't say to a big extent. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on whether it helps wrinkles. Unlike the other paper masks I use, the material of this mask was thinner but it did stick to the skin tighter? I don't mean that it stuck to the skin that it can't be removed but the skin just felt tighter when I did have the mask on.

I probably wouldn't but this product again given its price and it only worked slightly.

on 1/6/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Useless.

on 12/22/2012 4:03:00 PM

This is a really good eye mask, helps with the wrinkles and the dark circles, refreshes the eye area.

This is a 'magic' in a pad.... i have some crease under my eyes due to lots of crying after a brawl with my boyfriend. no eye cream can solve the problem.I decided to put the eye pads under my both eyes for 20mins and went to sleep.
The next day my under eye crease has gone.They might a little pricey but its worth invest for a quck fix like that..Highly recommended!

on 3/4/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore these little eye masks. I was very skeptical about using this product because of the price but I received it, along with the face masks, as a gift so I thought it can't hurt to try. They don't erase lines, I'm sure there's no OTC product for that but they do decrease puffiness and make lines appear less visible. They also feel great on, very hydrating and a little cooling too which is great for me when I'm feeling under the weather. I also use them before going out at night and my friends keep telling me I look so refreshed. Definitely a keeper!

Video Reviews & Tutorials