SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
SHISEIDO Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask

Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone Glycerin Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Betaine, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Arginine HCL, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Raspberry Extract, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Beta-Carotene.

on 1/6/2013 2:33:00 PM

I never write reviews but Im obsessed with this product. i wish it wasnt so expensive but it completely erases lines around eyes

on 1/17/2011 9:16:00 AM

These masks do a great job of rejuvenating the eye area and they work better and for longer than any cream I have tried. I use them at night and throughout the next day my eyes look bright, moisturised and any crepiness is greatly diminished. I agree with other reviewers who say these won't deliver miracles - the results I get are akin to what happens when I get a great night's sleep. Puffiness is
a major problem of mine and so I think these are worth it for the benefits they deliver on that front alone.

The product's packaging is impressive, too: there are twelve pairs of individually wrapped masks, totally saturated in liquid. Even after I have removed the masks, my eye area stays moist for a very long time.

It's recommended that these be used 2 -3x per week. I like to use the same pair of masks twice per week (I just stick them back on the tray, seal them up, and stick them in the fridge) and then move on to a new pack. I recommend you try these if your eyes are in need of a little relief or you have an event coming up; they're a good investment in either case. If you're still unsure about these, check out TheSublimeAgent's video on Youtube (not affiliated) - he does a good job of explaining how these work.

Video Reviews & Tutorials