NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)

on 7/4/2012 10:14:00 PM

This is my first nars blush. When I purchase this I was debating between orgasm and super orgasm but because orgasm was so popular I decided to buy super orgasm. Although I don't mind the color the glitter fallout was too much to handle. I kept it instead of returning it for collecting but I really want to go back for more colors.

on 3/24/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Super Orgasm is a very forgiving warm pink blush with small flecks of glitter, as opposed to the very finely crushed shimmer in the original Orgasm. I've found that the amount of glitter that translates to your face depends on the type of brush you use for application and whether you wear a primer directly under it. Some days I wear this as blush and as eyeshadow together and it looks gorgeous. I get barely any on my face, but I can get a gorgeous bright & sparkly eye with it as well. I apply this to my face with a Dior cheek brush after my concealer, foundation, and setting powder. On my eyes I apply it directly over UDPP with a MAC 217 (and UD Foxy as a highlight) and the glitter sticks to my eyelids just as I placed it (no fallout). It looks truly heavenly! Great for a simple, girly office look and like I said it's very forgiving. I have started to experience some anxiety over running out! I'm an NC35.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Let me start off by saying I HATE THIS BLUSH!! okay now let me tell you why. It has large chucks of glitter that get everywhere. Even at night I wouldnt wear it. I know some people are into that look but its not for anybody who doesnt wanna look like a strobe light. Total waste of $28. I wish I could return it but I ordered it and unfortunately threw the return paper away. I had high expectations and now Im highly dissapointed. I wouldnt even give it to someone because I would hate to see a friend wear something so hideous!

on 1/11/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Save yourself 21 and get a load of glitter and throw it on your face.

on 1/8/2012 11:10:00 PM

I ordered this blush online, after reading all the hype over the original orgasm blush. The color is very pretty, it's a peachy coral color. The only down fall is the huge chunks of gold glitter in it. I can only wear it at night because it does have a shimmer and bc of the glitter. Had I known that this had glitter in it I would not have bought it. It 's an expensive blush but it will last a while.

on 11/6/2011 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like the original Orgasm for the most part, and Super O looked promising in the compact, but the hope quickly plummeted upon application :(

Super Orgasm starts with a very similar base shade (peachy/coral with gold shimmer), but this one includes golden glitter, that not only does NOT transfer to the cheek upon application, but actually falls out onto me. I was having to dust glitter off my chest/shirt, etc., after applying it. The color payoff is suitable to smokier eye make up in that it's more subtle/natural, but the glitter all over the place makes this a no-go for me. Thankfully, I received the mini version as a freebie in a NARS order, however had I shelled out the $ for this, it would've gotten an even lower rating! Definitely not a winner for me. continued >>

Whyyyyyy would NARS include this in their line?!?!? Its so chunky with glitter ugh its horrible. Pretty, but not realistic if you have huge pores like me :(

on 9/6/2011 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I love this blush, moreso than Orgasm. It gives me a healthy, pink glow that looks great when I'm tan or pale. I also find that the huge sparkles in the pan barely show up on my cheeks, which is definitely a plus. I apply this lightly with a MAC 187 and my cheeks always have a polished glow to them.

Popular Blush Products