NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm
NARS Super OrgasmNars Blush Super OrgasmSuper Orgasm Super Orgasm Super Orgasm

3.6

Now this blush was awful! It had very little (almost no) pigmentation and was extremely glittery.

on 10/22/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a huge fan of Nars in general, and I do like this color but it's got far too much glitter. I only wear it on special outings and quite often forget about it, so I've had it sitting in my drawer for ages.

I'd rather buy Orgasm, it's much more suitable for daily wear.

on 12/1/2014 3:37:00 AM

I find this blush a more pinky-peach version of Orgasm and more glittery - but the glitter doesn't have to enter the disaster zone if you are careful with application. I find this blush worthwhile because I love the long lasting (full day wear) pink-peach glow and do notice some glittery shimmer but nothing too outrageous.

On my NC15 yellow undertoned skin I only need a light application and really love the look of this really buffed in and layered with a subtle highlight over top (this helps to tone the glitters down as well). My favourite blush to apply this blush is the ELF Flat Top Powder Brush, I always tap it off first as this really helps to get rid of the gold glitter and leave the powder behind. I can't be too heavy handed with this blush as on me it is quite pigmented.

I have rather a stash of blushes, so if this should ever run out in the distant future and was still available I would more than likely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pros:
Nice color

Cons:
packaging, looks dirty after a while
price $30

Its an okay blush, would not buy again. Its a bit too glittery but I use a large fluffy powder blush to apply and it gets rid of most of the glitter and picks up more color.

If I ever finish the mini size I have, I will rebuy. But honestly I don't know how one gets to hit pan on these blushes, because you need such a small amount of product, it takes forever to put a dent in it!
I am oily and fair, and I thought this would make me look like an oil-drenched clown, because of the obvious glitter it has. Imagine my surprise when I applied it (with my MAC 187) and what I saw in the mirror was my face but a million times better and healthier looking!
I look like I just came back from outside on a cold winter day, and the glitter is surprisingly discreet, it just gives me a "lit from within" look. Actually if you shake the brush after twirling it in the blush, you can get rid of most of the glitter.
Yes, there is some glitter fall-out on my cheeks, maybe 2-3 particles, but it actually looks sexy :)
This blush never broke me out, doesn't make me oily, or look oily, it just gives me a natural healthy flush that I love and gives dimension to my foundation.

This blush to me is more like a highlighter than a blush. It has giant flecks of silver glitter in it, but it doesn't look to fake or gaudy. It gives your face a nice glow, although it is not my favorite blush. I would pretty much recommend any NARS blush because they are such great quality. I will not be repurchasing because it is overpriced and there are cheaper versions that are just as good.

on 1/31/2013 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In the pan it is chunky glitter, but when I apply it (with MAC 168) and blend it into my skin, the glitter basically goes away. I find it to be a nice color on me after blending.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Great color and sparkles! Super Orgasm is such a pretty, fun shade!! One of my favorites to use on a night out.

on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)

Popular Blush Products