NARS Cosmetics Super Orgasm

3.4

on 8/9/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Too much glitter. The color is lovely otherwise.

on 7/5/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is a lot of fun in the summer. It is the basic Orgasm peach/pink color with an extra shot of sparkle. I may be going against type wearing at my age, but I love it! I took off one lippie because of the extreme sparkle...but that is actually part of the reason I love it. It is FUN to wear! Luckily, I really don't have much in the way of wrinkles yet, so maybe that is why I can get by with it (people say I look like I am in my 40's...either hooray for me, or they are just being nice..lol) It just spells out summer to me, and like Nars original Orgasm, it will go with anything.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a long-time lover of Orgasm, I bought this on a whim. LOVE it. Where the original O is a little on the pale side, this color is full and robust and you don't have to spend a lot of time layering. Stands up well to darker hair, and stays on all day. No wonder they call it Super O....

on 10/6/2008 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I find this peachy -pink blush perfect lover the NARS multiples of Copacabana and Orgasm. IT has more color than the original and gives a nice glow. After a few weeks the initial glitter is gone. It seems to give my fair skin the color I need and it lasts when used over a multiple. Don't forget the Copacabana for highlights.

on 10/3/2008 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This blush has too much glitter in it! The color is nice, but the glitter makes it useless for day. I was very disappointed. It's certainly not a good complement to plain old Orgasm.

Popular Blush Products