Revlon Colorstay mineral lipglaze in perpetual plum - 550

Price: $

on 4/10/2010 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this at a BOGO sale at CVS. I have never been a lipgloss person at all, so this intrigued me. On my NW25 skin, the color is lovely, a cooler toned plum IMO. It looks really really nice. The texture is odd, sort of sticky, but nothing that isn't tolerable. It goes on smoothly and easily, and doesn't come off as easily as one would think. The only negative to this is the *scent*. I loathe scented cosmetics, simply because I have very sensitive skin and an equally sensitive nose, and often what smells good to other people is overpowering and nauseating to me. The scent for this is very citrusy. It reminded me of citrus scented cleaning products, to be honest. I hate citrus scented anything, so this is a huge negative for me, hence the minus one lip on the rating. However, I do like the product and LOVE the color, and the smell isn't overpowering, so I will continue to use it and probably repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I agree that it doesn't last eight hours, but it stays on better than any gloss I've ever used, at ANY price. The color is shimmery and beautiful. I like the slightly citrus fragrance and will definitely try all the plum and pink shades.