Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

First off, I have straight, long-to my hips-brown hair that is healthy, I take really good care of it. It is virgin hair that has never been dyed and I never use heat on it. And I am half Japanese, half white.

Now that you know a bit about my hair type, I loved this hair mask, but it was my first salon hair mask. I still love it though, and use it regularly. It leaves my hair shiny, soft, manageable, and frizz-free. Even on rainy days, my hair is not lumps of frizz.

The price is expensive but I got it for a buy one get one free deal so it was not that bad. As for it being in a tub, I do not really mind it because most of my masks are like that.

Overall, I give it five stars for putting my hair in amazing condition.

on 12/6/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What I think a lot of people don't realize about this product is that you need to lightly shampoo it out. It is WAAAY too rich to use as a regular conditioner.
I have bleached-from-black blond hair and my ends are very sensitive. I have curly frizzy hair that I straighten 2 times a week. On my off days I shower and slather it in my hair for over night. 1. it does stink in my opinion, 2 it does make your hair sticky and hard to get your fingers through when slightly dried, 3 IT WORKS! after i use it my curls are more defined and less frizzy. when i straighten it my ends are more in control and look less crazy, my hair is more supple and smooth and is much more bouncy.
honestly, i would put anything in my hair if it meant that it would look healthier. in my opinion, if it works and does what it says it does, not much else matters.
there are plenty of other cheaper less effective masks out there that smell good if thats what you're looking for. This mask is worth the price and effort for the quality of results it gives.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Although I'm not crazy about Redken I bought it when the collection JUST came out and since I have thick, damaged, frizzy hair, wanted to buy this to see if it made a difference. I thought I'd like it but.. I HATED this product! It did nothing for my hair and it gave it a weird, stiff, dry feeling afterwards.

I decided to keep trying to use it, and still no good results. There's not as much in the little container as there should be for the price and I ended up using the last bit of it as a shaving cream for my legs. Left my legs slightly more moisterized, if that helps anyone :P

Definitely wouldn't buy this again- I'm sticking with my Aussie 3 minute miracle or Organix Coconut reconstructor. And for less than half the price!