Dove Clinical Protection

Dove Clinical Protection
Clinical Protection

3.4

Active: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (20%) Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT

on 6/25/2018 11:48:00 PM

I have the soothing chamomile and I must say I really like it. I like in Arizona where it’s freaking hot triple digits in the summer . My problem was sweating so much and I felt that the solid regular dove bar deodorants made me sweat even more because of the way the solid bar is ;kinda oily paste . Well I was skeptical at first because solid white bars didn’t seem to work on me and I did try a few of the regular but didn’t work . So this is really good because it kept me from sweating I must say it didn’t completely kept me from sweating but i did notice a huge in difference in the amount of perspiration . I want to use it for a period of time just because the aluminum is high. On winter I would use something else .

on 12/17/2017 4:25:00 AM

I've brought this in the original clean scent and had used it on and off for 3 weeks and realised I'm allergic to it. Started to developed rashes and itchiness after a week, at first I wasn't sure if it was the deodorant. I now had stopped using it for at least 2 weeks and my skin had gone back to normal.

I've used other Dove deodorants previously and never had this problem.

on 3/31/2016 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I was shocked to see negative reviews of this product, and I wonder if the formula might be different from country to country. I'm in Australia, and I first purchased this 8 years ago. It was a new product in my local supermarket, and given my propensity for underarm sweating, I jumped at the chance to try it, even though it was 4 times the price of any AP I'd previously bought. I tried it that night, and the next day I didn't have to reapply AP like I'd previously had to! I was sold! This completely stops ALL perspiration, and therefore all the associated smell! I have used it almost every day since then. Even the times when I haven't used it, the product is still doing its job, so I truly do get the 48 hours coverage! Actually, there have been a few times that I didn't, but that was when I'd run on really hot days.

One of my favourite things about the "Shower Fresh" & "Green Tea & Cucumber" versions, is that they are both very low scent, so they do not interfere with any perfume that I choose to wear!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is a heavy sweater, and is considering the prescription path for an AP.

Oh, and it's great for the ladies who have larger breasts! You all know what I mean!!

on 6/16/2015 12:57:00 AM

I love my Dove deodorant in winter....I don't get underarm wetness and it works fine, but come summer I get underarm wetness, which often ruins shirts and is kind of embarrassing. I bought this deodorant for $8. It went on smooth, smells great, feels good. However, within an hour I already had wet underarms. It was an 80 degree morning.... I was sitting down in the nice cool breeze under shade and got the wetness under my arm within an HOUR of putting it on.

I can't tell a difference between their regular lower priced regular deodorant and this one. why pay all the extra money just because it says clinical strength?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Dove Clinical deodorant does not hold up to heavy sweating. I would not buy this again.

on 1/18/2015 7:42:00 PM

I am a eighteen year old female, who embarrassingly sweats like a man. Before this product I was always running to the bathroom to take care of said sweat and apply deodorant. This product saved my dignity! I only have to apply once and not have to worry about sweating through my shirt or anything like that. Its not as cheap as most deodorant, but the pricing is still well and COMPLETELY worth it.

I have tried a number of different deodorants. AIl of them have work temporarily. I use Certain Dri for a year or two but I needed something for the day and it was a little harsh to my underarms. I discovered dove clinical protection and was pleasantly surprised that its cream texture was gentle on my skin. It also prevented me from sweating which I've suffered from. Its available in wonderful setting such as the cucumber and the pomegranate. It's pricey in the range of 8 to 10 dollars. And it runs out fast because it is to twist up but I will continue to purchase this because the pros out weight the cons. Would recommend to anyone.

on 12/1/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This anti-perspirant is great. The smell is great and it last all day, however for the cost, the bottle did not last long at all. Maybe a week or two? I don't know but it was empty really fast. I'm not sure it's worth the price.

I'm one of those girls who NO MATTER what deodorant I use, i cant stop sweating!
So i saw this one on a tv ad, and decided to try it!
I tried the Green tea / cucumber!
I was so impressed with the results!
It is now a daily essential for me to use!
The only deodorant that maintains 100% dryness throughout the day for me!
*Smells really nice
*super duper easy to apply
I can go a whole day at a netball competition, without even gaining a sweat!
So glad i tried this product! 10/10!!! :D

on 8/16/2014 11:09:00 AM

I used to use this in the cucumber/green tea and was really happy with it, even though the container leaks and I would have to travel with the box or a brand new one or something else entirely. And even though it dried out my pits something fierce. Then one day, it stopped working. Just like that. I thought maybe I had gotten used to it, or something like that, so I'd switch to something else for a week or a month, and return to it, and it still didn't work. I also tried the plum scent, and that one didn't work either, and it smelled disgusting.