Laura Geller New York Baked Body Frosting - Honey Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retynyl Palmitate, BHT, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for an all over glow

I love this bronzer for my face. I don't use it to contour my cheeks, but I do on my jawline. Great for the top of your face at the hairline. The color is perfect. I apply it with a Real Techniques blush brush. I do not like the high lid on the compact, takes up too much room.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

love this bronzer.. have tried others nothing comes close to it..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love body frosting. I have honey glow and sugar glow, with Tahitian glow on order. Doesn't bother my acne (use on face, also). Beautiful and natural glow. This compact is huge and will last a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in both colors thinking I'd use the lighter one now and the Honey glow this summer when I have some color. Well, i'm returning both. This product in my opinion was awful. I first tried Sugar glow on my chest with the wet applicator like LG did on the Q show. It went on very metallic and dried to a powdery looking film. Next I tried it dry on one arm. It looked like I put a bunch of powder on my arm. The shine was better (less) but it made my skin look crepey. It clung to every line/hair on my arm. Lastly I put moisturizer on the other arm then put the body frosting on top of that. I looked like a trophy. My arm was metallic! Not very flattering. The Honey glow did do a little better, it didn't look as powdery on me but the color was not good. It looks orange on my skin. So back they both go. It shows way to powdery on my skin and is way to metallic looking. I love sparkle and shine but not this way. If she made one that is sheer with no color I might look at it again but these two will not work for me.