Qhemet Biologics - Burdock Root Butter Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

Aqueous (Distilled Water) Botanical Infusion of Arctium lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Urtica dioica (Nettle Leaf) Extract and Avena sativa (Oatstraw) Extract, Olive Oil (Olea europa), Vegetable Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, MSM (Methylsufonylmethane), Citrus Limon & Citrus Aurantium (Essential Oil Scent), Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin (Food Grade Paraben-free and Formaldehyde-free Preservative).

on 3/31/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

One of the best moisturisers I have ever used on my hair! Though it's quite light in texture, it's very rich, so only need a very small amount. It keeps my hair soft and nourished for an entire week! Absolutely fantastic moisturiser!

My only gripe with Qhemet products is the constant addition of glycerine. My hair used to love glycerine when it was short and still quite parched, but it doesn't seem to like it anymore. So I have to go really easy on the BRBC so the glycerine doesn't build up too much.
But it's still a fantastic moisturiser!

Update: I have found that MSM really irritates my scalp, so I've stopped using it. But I still think this is a fantastic moisturiser.

on 8/30/2012 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is my holy grail moisturiser. My hair drinks it up and becomes so soft and manageable. I have very tight curls, shoulder length hair. I transitioned with this product and it was a godsend. The only drawback for me is the price and difficulty in obtaining this product. I have to order it online and it is not always in stock.

Popular Styling Products