Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so like a lot of other ladies on here, i've had pretty bad feet for a good portion of my life. it's usually focused more on my heel and side of my big toes. i just kind of gave up on deep moisturizing lotions because they wouldn't do anything. until i saw this product review. i decided, why not try it? because it's so cheap at sally's, so i did. and i've only used it for a couple days now but i can already see and feel a big difference! i can't wait to see how it'll be the longer i keep using this product :] definitely worth looking into!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mean really? Y'all I have the worst feet, I mean sometimes after a pedicure my heels are still rough. Like a lot of u, I have used the ped egg, the foot scrapers, even that pedicure drill thing with the interchangeable plates. These products would work ok, but it always takes forever and it's a mess to clean up. I've seen the pumice bars before and didn't even give them a second look thinking no light as a feather rock looking thing is gonna do anything for these hooves. This has been my life for the past ten years, trying different products and creams only to come up with the same terrible results.... Then I was in Sally's one day and seen the double sides mr. Pumice, it was cheap and Lord knows I've tried everything else so I bought it. It's been sitting in a drawer with my nail polish for about a month now. So tonight my feet are like lethal weapons, i mean I'm feeling sorry for my husband so I'm wearing socks at night so he don't wake up wounded from the heels. I've been on my feet all day and they are hurting so I decide I'm gonna soak them in some hot water with Epsom salt. Then I think about the pumice bar and I'm like well might as well try it. Omg omg omg, it's like a miracle product. In like 5 minutes my feet turned baby smooth. I mean I can not even believe it. And for 2 dollars? Seriously!? And it was so easy.... No products, no mess, quick, and with amazing results. I can't even tell u the last time my feet felt this good. I have been suffering with these awful heels and the solution was right there the whole time. I'm telling you guys- you need to try this.

on 8/28/2012 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Learned about these treasures while getting a pedi. They work wonders. I get mine at Sally's. I've only used in the shower, though supposedly you can use them dry as well. Sometimes I use them on little calluses on the palm of my hand. Al in all, a miracle worker!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best buffer for your feet. I bought it at Sally's for a little under $2 and this does the job perfectly. I typically use this in the shower 1-2 to times a week. Awesome for in between pedicure visits!

Costs about a dollar and works like a charm. What's not to love?

on 2/19/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent product. Much better than any other pumice I've ever used. Removes dry, flakey, rough, peely skin like no other & it does it quite quickly. I do this at the end of my shower after my feet have had the chance to soak. I apply a little shower gel to the underside of my feet, then use the coarse (darker) side first then the other (lighter) side to finish off - this removes all traces of dry & built up skin. I also find the lighter side is good for smoothing any dry skin around my toes. Then I finish off Eulactol Heel Balm (or any rich moisturiser) & put on cotton socks - perfect feet afterwards! My feet tend to dry out as we have all hard flooring here and living in a warm climate I wear thongs and open shoes most of the year. This product is cost effective, has minimal packaging & it works - can't get better than this. 10/10! I live in Australia & have not seen it in any shop here so I purchase online.

on 7/28/2011 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Can't live without it - have battled rough, damaged heels for years. Not anymore! Mr. Pumice solved my heel problem immediately!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is pretty awesome. I like to go barefoot a lot around the house, outside with my dog, etc. So my heels get beat up and callused pretty quickly, and I need a good product to eliminate that roughness to make my heels smooth. I bought this at Sally Beauty after seeing that this was the same thing that my pedicure person had used to make my feet so soft. I have had this at home for months and let me tell you that it lasts a long time, and is effective at handling the most beat-up of feet! I usually use this about once a week in the shower, and put a little body wash on it before scrubbing my feet. I do use both ends of this, and find that both ends are necessary. This is a cheap product to get at Sally, and your feet will thank you!

on 7/12/2011 3:48:00 PM

My sister in law turned me onto Mr. Pumice. I've been living in Arizona for 4 years now and ever since I've been living here my feet have been looking terrible! I've tried the ped-egg, filers, "heel tastic cream", nothing worked except for Mr. Pumice! I'll ALWAYS stay stocked up on these.

on 6/8/2011 8:04:00 PM

After seeing the great reviews on MUA I walked over to my local Sally's and picked one up for $2.50 Canadian.

My feet are disgusting, I'm so embarrassed that I never take off my socks. I frequently spend half an hour on each foot with files to try and get rid of the calluses to no avail.

I spent five minutes on each foot in the shower and my feet are practically perfect. I can't wait to use this daily so I won't have to do such a long scrub.

I would recommend this to everyone!

Popular Body Skincare Products