Mr. Pumice Purple Pumi Bar

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/24/2018 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Can't add much to the other rave reviews here, but would like to add that my knees get *so* dry and rough from gardening and cold weather, and this makes them nice and smooth again. You have to be a bit careful, or you can literally scrub yourself raw with it (says the pained voice of experience....) but with a little caution, these things are simply marvelous!! They'll destroy any dry scaly skin they come in contact with. very effective, very cheap, and they actually last quite a long time too. Love!

on 7/24/2018 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to get a pedicure once a month and part of that experience is having your feet scrubbed by a pumice bar. I don't go as often anymore but still love the look and feel of very soft, smooth feet and this is how I maintain that in between pedicures. I buy mine from Sally Beauty and they are so inexpensive, $2 to $4 for one. I was telling my mom how much I loved them and she bought me a 12-pack from Amazon haha! I think I'm set for quite some time :) They come in different colors and have coarse and extra coarse ones. I have always used them wet and I have a built-in shower seat and when I shower, I sit down on that and scrub my feet. I also occasionally use it on my elbows if they're feeling a little dry and it takes care of that as well. I follow up with lotion and I'm good to go! I can get a good 6 months use out of one and I also take it out of the shower and let it air dry because otherwise it will get mold which is understandable. These are really great!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do not get the raves for this, but to each their own. This will do the job, but for me, this takes more effort than comparable pumice products for the feet. I do like that this is not too rough. But these seems to make buffing/exfoliating my feet take longer. For me, I like the OPI foot file much better, and have even gotten some pumice type products from big box stores that work better than Mr. Pumice. This does seem good for more sensitive feet; my feet are actually ticklish with a lot of these products, and this does not tickle my feet at all (Just a fun little side-not there!! :) ).

But my feet are not even that dry right now, and I seem to have to buff-buff-buff-buff-buff-buff with this, and I feel like this only gets me half the results and needs twice the amount of time as other pumice type of products. And for me, I just do not get that great of results with this; I still feel like my feet need 'work' done after using this. For me, even a basic loofah works as well as this. Won't repurchase and will likely toss this. *shrug*

Bought the purple and violet Mr Pumice for the first time April '16, after a friend recommended it.
The colour of the pumice made it hard to read the instructions on the wrapper, but once the wrapper was taken off, it was a little easier. The instructions seemed a little mixed up as to what you call purple and what I'd call purple , but all was resolved in the end with a little look at the pumice, everything worked out. The pumice was so easy to use. Used it while in the shower and couldn't believe the difference straight away, my feet are pretty dry and sometimes crack. Although, don't get over excited with it the first time, as it can make your feet feel quite raw if over used, as I quickly found out.
The little grains that fall off wasn't a very nice experience as it made the shower quite messy and I really didn't like the feel off the grains on my hands and arms!
I've also got to mention that 2 days after use, my skin on my hands are flaking off. Now it could just be a coincidence, but I don't think it is, as I've not used or tried anything new before or after using the pumice. So, if using the pumice, maybe put on some exfoliating gloves or what ever you have at home just in case.
I will use this product again, but will definitely use gloves next time.
Oh and if you over scrub like me..... Have a soothing foot cream to hand! 😁

Happy feet for summer (when it arrives!) ☀️🏖👏🏻

This is a staple in my foot care routine. I have one in the shower and several backups. I use it everyday and it keeps my feet in shape. I have found the older I get the harder it is to maintain sandal worthy feet, but this purple beauty is a life saver.
It is less than $3 and lasts me at least a month and I use it every day sometimes twice a day. So this is affordable foot care. I follow up with a nice body butter or body oil and I have no scales or cracks in my feet as I write this.
I highly recommend that you try this before spending loads of money on creams and other things that promise results that may or may not deliver.

This pumice is the bomb diggity. I don't understand why anyone can dog a product that's super cheap and gets the job done....unless they have feet problems a pumice can't fix. Anyways, I had calluses and super dry flaky, like walking through the sahari desert kind of feet, and the regular pumices weren't cutting it. So I saw some reviews on YouTube and I bought it. $3 for this super light, purple bar of awesomness! now my feet are soft and almost callus free. I also use Desert Essence coconut lotion on them and wear socks a few night a week to really soften them up. Desert Essence is amazing and organic, so I highly recommend this treatment for soft, pretty summer feet! :D

I love this thing!! I've tried different foot stones and products and nothing works as good as this! I soak my feet in water and apply soap to the pumice and scrub away. When I'm done my feet are baby soft. I will not go without this! And for $3 bucks?!?! Can't beat it! It's hard for me to get a pedicure now because my favorite part is getting my feet scrubbed. Now that I have this I can save on a pedicure and have the same results as if I went to a nail salon. This thing is amazing for rough feet!

on 10/6/2013 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Do you want smoother feet? If yes, then purchase this product. My feet have been very dry over the past couple years. I thought buying a foot cream would help and while it does, my feet get dry again hours later. After reading reviews for the Mr. Pumice it had me sold. Not only it is important to hydrate your feet, like the rest of your face and body dry skin needs to be exfoliated off as well. This does a fantastic job at removing the dry skin and smoothing my feet. I use this about once a week and then apply a foot cream after my shower, my feet have been smoother and looked better too. I took off a lippie because while it is fantastic, I feel like my feet have gotten used to this. My feet are definitely not as soft and smooth compared to the very first time I tried it.

on 4/10/2013 1:30:00 PM

My bf gave me this - she gets it her mani-pedi salon. All I can say is 'IT IS AMAZING!'

Try it - you'll love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mean really? Y'all I have the worst feet, I mean sometimes after a pedicure my heels are still rough. Like a lot of u, I have used the ped egg, the foot scrapers, even that pedicure drill thing with the interchangeable plates. These products would work ok, but it always takes forever and it's a mess to clean up. I've seen the pumice bars before and didn't even give them a second look thinking no light as a feather rock looking thing is gonna do anything for these hooves. This has been my life for the past ten years, trying different products and creams only to come up with the same terrible results.... Then I was in Sally's one day and seen the double sides mr. Pumice, it was cheap and Lord knows I've tried everything else so I bought it. It's been sitting in a drawer with my nail polish for about a month now. So tonight my feet are like lethal weapons, i mean I'm feeling sorry for my husband so I'm wearing socks at night so he don't wake up wounded from the heels. I've been on my feet all day and they are hurting so I decide I'm gonna soak them in some hot water with Epsom salt. Then I think about the pumice bar and I'm like well might as well try it. Omg omg omg, it's like a miracle product. In like 5 minutes my feet turned baby smooth. I mean I can not even believe it. And for 2 dollars? Seriously!? And it was so easy.... No products, no mess, quick, and with amazing results. I can't even tell u the last time my feet felt this good. I have been suffering with these awful heels and the solution was right there the whole time. I'm telling you guys- you need to try this.

Popular Body Skincare Products