Maybelline Tangerine Pink Blush

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/18/2003 10:06:00 AM

One of my favorite blushes ever, but apparently discontinued. Excellent for pale complexions and much better than Orgasm. Make some more Maybelline!

on 12/4/2003 11:36:00 PM

I bought this blush for the summer. I really liked the color. The shimmery effect made it more of a night time look. The blush started to break up in the pan after a few weeks, but I think that may have been a fluke.

on 3/13/2003 8:38:00 PM

Love this blush- great texture and easy application. Light, pretty slightly shimmery color perfect for brightening your face without going overboard in the winter. Bet it would be beautiful with a tan too!

I really like this blush a lot. I haven't seen Orgasm, so I don't know how close this compares. It gives me (MAC NC15/NC20) a very nice, natural looking flush. It does need to be built up a bit, but I do like my blush more on the sheer side, so it works great for me. It does have a glowy, but not sparkly look and is great for everyday.

on 11/21/2002 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tangerine Pink is a lovely pinky peach w/ soft shimmer-- looks fresh in the Spring/Summer. I sometimes use a tiny bit of this on top of my regular blush, for a soft glow on my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. Would look pretty(although subtle) on many skintones, and from warm to cool-toned. I find it doesn't give enough color by itself, and if you add more you'll end up with too much shimmer. I have yet to see NARS Orgasm blush inperson, so I don't know how close in color this knockoff is.

on 7/1/2002 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

THis is similiar to NARS Orgasm but IMO nothing beats the real thing. I keep this and Berry Winey (sin lookalike) in my small going out purse for touch ups. It does not last as long as NARS blushes. Pink Tangerine is a light goldish shimmery pinkish peach shade. Very pretty! Great alternative to NARS

I liked this. I loved the color and I actually had a few people ask me about it! And my friend asked if she could borrow it for Prom--I told her she'd have to get her own!

on 6/15/2002 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color is *very* similar to my NARS Orgasm blush. It is a pinky/peachy shimmer, very pretty. It goes on smooth and streak free and lasts all day.