no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

One of my favorite blushes ever, but apparently discontinued. Excellent for pale complexions and much better than Orgasm. Make some more Maybelline!

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I bought this blush for the summer. I really liked the color. The shimmery effect made it more of a night time look. The blush started to break up in the pan after a few weeks, but I think that may have been a fluke.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

Love this blush- great texture and easy application. Light, pretty slightly shimmery color perfect for brightening your face without going overboard in the winter. Bet it would be beautiful with a tan too!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBrown

17 years ago

I really like this blush a lot. I haven't seen Orgasm, so I don't know how close this compares. It gives me (MAC NC15/NC20) a very nice, natural looking flush. It does need to be built up a bit, but I do like my blush more on the sheer side, so it works great for me. It does have a glowy, but not sparkly look and is great for everyday.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrown

fromMegE

17 years ago

Tangerine Pink is a lovely pinky peach w/ soft shimmer-- looks fresh in the Spring/Summer. I sometimes use a tiny bit of this on top of my regular blush, for a soft glow on my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. Would look pretty(although subtle) on many skintones, and from warm to cool-toned. I find it doesn't give enough color by itself, and if you add more you'll end up with too much shimmer. I have yet to see NARS Orgasm blush inperson, so I don't know how close in color this knockoff is.

About reviewer (626 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

18 years ago

THis is similiar to NARS Orgasm but IMO nothing beats the real thing. I keep this and Berry Winey (sin lookalike) in my small going out purse for touch ups. It does not last as long as NARS blushes. Pink Tangerine is a light goldish shimmery pinkish peach shade. Very pretty! Great alternative to NARS

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

18 years ago

I liked this. I loved the color and I actually had a few people ask me about it! And my friend asked if she could borrow it for Prom--I told her she'd have to get her own!

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

This color is *very* similar to my NARS Orgasm blush. It is a pinky/peachy shimmer, very pretty. It goes on smooth and streak free and lasts all day.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24