no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/18/2003

One of my favorite blushes ever, but apparently discontinued. Excellent for pale complexions and much better than Orgasm. Make some more Maybelline!

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/04/2003

I bought this blush for the summer. I really liked the color. The shimmery effect made it more of a night time look. The blush started to break up in the pan after a few weeks, but I think that may have been a fluke.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/13/2003

Love this blush- great texture and easy application. Light, pretty slightly shimmery color perfect for brightening your face without going overboard in the winter. Bet it would be beautiful with a tan too!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBrown

Mar/07/2003

I really like this blush a lot. I haven't seen Orgasm, so I don't know how close this compares. It gives me (MAC NC15/NC20) a very nice, natural looking flush. It does need to be built up a bit, but I do like my blush more on the sheer side, so it works great for me. It does have a glowy, but not sparkly look and is great for everyday.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrown

fromMegE

Nov/21/2002

Tangerine Pink is a lovely pinky peach w/ soft shimmer-- looks fresh in the Spring/Summer. I sometimes use a tiny bit of this on top of my regular blush, for a soft glow on my cool-toned, MAC NC20/Stila B skin. Would look pretty(although subtle) on many skintones, and from warm to cool-toned. I find it doesn't give enough color by itself, and if you add more you'll end up with too …Read more

About reviewer (622 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jul/01/2002

THis is similiar to NARS Orgasm but IMO nothing beats the real thing. I keep this and Berry Winey (sin lookalike) in my small going out purse for touch ups. It does not last as long as NARS blushes. Pink Tangerine is a light goldish shimmery pinkish peach shade. Very pretty! Great alternative to NARS

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jun/15/2002

I liked this. I loved the color and I actually had a few people ask me about it! And my friend asked if she could borrow it for Prom--I told her she'd have to get her own!

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/15/2002

This color is *very* similar to my NARS Orgasm blush. It is a pinky/peachy shimmer, very pretty. It goes on smooth and streak free and lasts all day.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24