Neal's Yard Lemon & Coriander Deodorant

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 7/10/2017 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for natural products and this brand seemed to me what I was looking for. I bought the normal deodorant it didn't work I had to ask for an exchange and they gave me the spray deodorant, it didn't work for me either to maintain me fresh and odor free, but at least I have a body mist, unfortunately not what I need, a deodorant.

I would love to use herbal and healthier deodorants but in my experience (I tried over 5 different brands) they do not do the job. Like with this one from Neil's Yard, it simply does not protect me. Normally by lunchtime I start to notice I have a body odour and by the end of the day it is not pleasant at all. Even if I spray double the dosage, it does not keep me fresh. What a shame as it is full of nice herbs and essential oils.

on 7/27/2014 4:41:00 PM

I was very disappointed in this , it smells gorgeous and I really enjoyed sprit zing it under my arms . However it just didn't work I was left very smelly buy the end of the day ,actually not just by the end after a couple of hours . I was prepared to top up and spray it again during work but was very annoyed that every time I took it away in my flight liquid bag the cap would come off and it leaked over everything . I leave it at home now and just use it as a freshen up spray to finish the bottle .

on 9/14/2008 8:25:00 AM

I agree with previous reviewer. I have also used the Weleda one (which is OK) but wanted to try this in the larger size. I have already used the lavender one which is good but this one is even better.
It has quite a spicy smell but it doesn't linger. Works well as a deodorant although I still use a traditional one when necessary (like job interviews!).
Love the packaging. The smaller bottles are handy but are being discontinued apparently . I keep all my bottles anyway!
If you want to try a natural deodorant with a nice scent that works give the Neal's yard ones a try. 100mls in UK costs 6.50 and lasts for ages.

on 6/8/2008 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this deodorant! I was using Weleda Citrus one before that which was also really nice but I find it had quite dishwater smell to it. But this one not, it is perfect and I will definitely buy again!!