Bumble and bumble. Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.6

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

I was underwhelmed by this mask. It didn't really make my hair more moisturized than a regular conditioner would. I really like some Bumble and Bumble products, especially their styling products, but this just didn't do it for me. And for the number of uses you get from the 5 oz tube, this is ridiculously expensive. I would recommend trying the Creme De Coco or Super Rich conditioners instead.

After reading some mixed reviews on this i figured id put in my 2 cents...my hair is long and naturally wavy, i find it does dry out especially when i over style too often, i have tried all the products in bumbles creme de coco line, and this is by far my fav, the shampoo and conditioner are fine, but i find over priced, although this is on the pricier side i find it totally worth it, a little really goes a long way and i do have LONG hair, you work it in from the bottom to the top and i usually do it first thing getting into the shower and leave it in while i do everything else, rinse off and i feel the moisture back in my hair!!! i would definitely recommend you giving it a try, plus if you don't wanna splurge right away hit up your nearest sephora and get a sample, cant go wrong!

I just got a sample of this from Sephora and WOW. Easily, the BEST deep conditioner I've ever used. My hair felt softer, looked shiner and flowed effortlessly! I am in love! Sadly, it's pricey. I will definitely buy again, but I would use this sharingly and I will wait til I have some extra cash to pick another one up.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this stuff. Smells amazing, works wonders. Hair always easy to style and ends up shiny, frizz-free, and smelling delicious. A little pricey, but worth it - each 5 oz tubes lasts me about 4 or 5 months, though I only use it when I really need my hair to look good (before dates, parties, meetings etc.), rather than on a regular basis for maintenance.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Me: Long fine hair but lots of it. I work outdoors in wind, sun dust and heat as a consequence my hair is dry (I recently moved from a wet climate where my hair would be considered "normal".) I would consider this product more of a treatment then a conditioner. I had been using Kerastase nutridefense shampoo and conditioner which I like very much but I was in need of a switch (I don't know about you gals but I have to switch every so often of my hair gets weighted down). I really like this product - it gave me shine and manageability without leaving my fine hair limp however it is not a product I could use more than once a week. Currently I'm shampooing with B&B Seaweed or Coco and using B&B Ultra Rich Conditioner.

First off, Im not a huge fan of B&B products, not even of the Creme de Coco line.
I hated the conditioner with a passion but I decided to give this mask a try considering all the raves it gets.
The first time I used this, I left it on my hair for about 30 min. I didnt like it. Didnt feel like it moisturized my hair well and my hair felt coated and frizzy.
I decided to give it another try considering it's $$$ and that the ingredients listed on the tube are pretty impressive (mainly moisturizing, and also streghtening as it has a some protein).
I read the instructions and it says you should leave it on your hair for 7 minutes or more. I now leave it on for 10 minutes tops and get amazing results. My hair is left soft, stronger and shiny! No tangles at all (which is something I didnt get from the conditioner, it actually made my hair super tagly! :-S ).
The consistency is thick. A little goes a long way if you distribute it through your hair properly. Also, I have fine hair and this didnt weight it down at all.
For the cone-free users: This contains Amodimethicone, the rest of the silicones listed are water-soluble IIRC.

PS: The smell is amazing. And it lingers!

Great product overall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this deep conditioner. I don't color my hair, but I do heat style fairly often with either a curling or flat iron and this does a good job of maintaining the moisture balance in my hair. I have long wavy hair (bra-strap length) with a lot of layers and though it is fairly healthy, I do have to ensure that it doesn't get dried out too much since I wash and heat style it either everyday or every other day (frequency revolves around my gym schedule). I'm not a huge fan of artificial coconut scents since those tend to be either too cloying or too sharp, but the scent of this masque is perfect- sort of like fresh coconut milk. I treat my hair with the masque once a month, sometimes twice if I happen to remember and I leave it on for about 15 minutes, coating it from ear level to the ends and then wrapping it in a bun before I cover with a shower cap. It rinses cleanly and doesn't weigh my hair down, which is important to me since the weight of long hair tends to pull out a lot of volume from my crown. My hair is incredibly silky for days after I use this! I've repurchased it twice already and will definitely continue to do so.

I'd used this for the recommended 7 minutes a few times and liked it but didn't love it. Probably wouldn't have re-purchased as it was no better than a lot of the deep treatment masks I use (at least twice a week!) on my very hard-to-manage, coarse, not-at-all shiny hair. But last night I left it in for about 2 hours, under a shower cap and a towel - and all I can say is WOW. My hair is honestly like silk, plus it is actually SHINY for a change! It's a little more flyaway than usual today but I think that will settle by tomorrow - and flyaway is something I don't mind when I usually have to cope with heavy, thick and coarse hair.

I have used Phyto's deep treatments, and I do like them, and Frederic Fekkai's, which I didn't repurchase, but this has just become my HG deep masque. Smell is divine if you like coconut ( most people do!). It may not be cheap but nor are any of the other masques I use and it has so far proved far more effective.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ok so for the past 8 or so years (I'm 24 now) I have been highlighting my hair. Once a year I usually do a drastic change to black. A few months ago I had a HORRIBLE experience with letting someoneother than my stylist do my hair. It came out white blonde with chunks of brassiness. So I dyed over it. Then put a semi permanent brown gloss over it. My hair was literally falling out! Finally after 2 months of mousy brown hair I had an appt last week with my regular stylist. Back to blonde! Needless to say my hair was DAMAGED! Super straw like and falling out. She GAVE me this bottle cause she felt so bad for me. I have since used it two times. And my hair looks and feels AMAZING! This product is expensive I guess but for what it does it's priceless to me! If you have a similar hair trauma like I have I HIGHLY recommend this product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i had just got my hair trimmed and my salon only sells B&B products, i saw this line and i love anything coconut so of course i had to have it! i purchased the small bottles of the shampoo and conditioner and they gave me 2 sample packets of the masque. i used the shampoo, and then put the masque on my hair for about 20 minutes. the smell is amazing! it goes great with my lavanila vanilla coconut perfume! after rinsing, my hair was completely tangle free and felt so soft and moisturized! i love how thick the masque is, it doesnt drip when you apply it so none goes to waste. im saving my second packet for a special occasion but i 100% intend to purchase a full size tube of it! i love the whole line!