Bumble and bumble Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Masque

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

water, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, cetearyl alcohol, amodimethicone, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethyl urea, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, glycerl stearate, distearyldimonium chloride, lactobacilus/olive leaf ferment extract, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract, nettle leaft extract, lady's thistle extract, horsetail extract, mallow extract, coconut fruit extract, oat kernel extract, shea butter, murumuru seed butter, mango seed butter, coconut oil, cholesterol, hydrogenated avocado oil, ximenia amicana seeed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, silicone quaternium-16, PEG-75 stearate, polyquaternium-59, panthenol, glycerin, keratin, trideceth-10, shea butteramidopropyltrimonium chloride, hudroxyethylcellulose, undeceth-44, steareth-20, cetrimonium chloride, ceteth-20, butyloctanol, butylene glycol, linoleic acid, undeceth-5, palmitic acid, wheat amino acids, citric acid, sodium chloride, edta, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this for Christmas and was really hoping it would be a good deep conditioner. I have extremely thick straight hair that goes to my elbows. The first few times I used this it smelled amazing, but didn't do anything great for my hair. My Aussie 3 minute miracle does better for softness and shine. Fast forward a few months and this stuff has gone from smelling like a tropical vacation to more of a perfume like smell. It still smells good, just not as good as it used to. It still doesn't do anything fantastic to my hair. Since I can get better results from a cheaper product I won't buy this again. This is really expensive to be such a mediocre product.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product not only smells amazing (when I use it I feel like I'm back in Hawaii), it's easy to use and made my long, dull hair soft, manageable and tame after only 1 use! I have not one bad thing to say about this product, except for the semi-expensive price tag. This is a great masque for heat-damaged and unruly hair! I put it in my hair right after shampooing, focusing on the ends (because that's where my flat iron fries my hair the most), and then leave it in for about 10 minutes while washing the rest of my body/shaving. Because it's extremely thick, I was sure to rinse thoroughly, then blast my hair with ice cold water before getting out of the shower to ensure sheen. The bottle is mid-sized, but using it only once a week, it will not run out quickly. I will most definitely buy this masque again! Highly recommend for people with long, fine or damaged hair!

I just got a sample of this from Sephora and WOW. Easily, the BEST deep conditioner I've ever used. My hair felt softer, looked shiner and flowed effortlessly! I am in love! Sadly, it's pricey. I will definitely buy again, but I would use this sharingly and I will wait til I have some extra cash to pick another one up.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this masque. Smells amazing, really moistureizing. I put it in my hair 2-3 times a week. I cover with a shower cap or clip it up and let the steam from my shower heat it up. Leave it in for 7-10 minutes then rinse with warm water.I dont use cconditoner on these days. Then every other day, I take half a pea sized ammount and run it through the ends after I use conditioner and rinse with cold water. Leaves my hair so so soft and silky. Really shiney and it smells amazing. It is a little on the pricey side but you dont use that much and it can last up to 4 months. I love this product and I have repurchased this 3 times.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i've only used this twice, but i really can't wait to again. i can feel how soft my hair is before i even get out of the shower.

it's not too heavy on me, which i appreciate. it gives me shine like nothing else.

staple.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A friend of mine gave me her half used tube of this so I was super psyched to try it out. The smell is incredible, and I love the consistency of the product itself, it makes it definitely easy to apply. The packaging is cute, like all B&b's packaging, and it's not hard to get the product out of the tube. The results are awesome. My hair is so soft and shiny and has bounce I never even knew my hair possessed. It enabled my hair to detangle really easily. It does have some protein in it further down the ingredient list, and also contains mango seed butter, shea butter, murumuru seed butter and obviously coconut oil. Makes my hair feel so moisturized and makes it feel less damaged and dry. For reference my hair is thick, coarse, wavy and slightly dry/damaged, and I heat style OFTEN. I've used this with and without heat (and a shower cap), both with excellent results. This is probably my favourite out of the Creme de Coco line. Love it!