Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

4.7

on 7/6/2016 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

.This soft pencil in blackout color is awesome.I wish I could find a cheaper "dupe" Great for the waterline.So smooth.You don't need a lighter to soften this...It's excellent but hard to sharpen without wasting a bit.My mom gave me some pencils and I had to review..A lot of people look for liners that stay on the waterline.This is a good liner.....I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a good lower line.I use liquid for my top....

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just an ok product overall. I wouldn't buy this again. Didn't do the same as other Maybelline products would for my eyeliners. Not the best of the best but it works fine if you need something quick and have no other options.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/28/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! I got this as a Christmas gift in the color TEAK. ITS PHENOMENAL! the color is extremely gorgeous. It's a dark brown with a coppery tone. Glides on like a dream and looks absolutely perfect. Just lit up my hazel eyes, while giving definition. Blends easily with the smoothest sponge tip I've ever seen. Looks good on top too, where I didn't use the blender. Smooth and perfect line first try, and DOESN'T TRANSFER TO THE UPPER EYELIDS!!!... amazing for a pencil! Definitely worth the money, I will be buying more of this. And I usually use black, but hate how I have to keep it touched up and hate how most transfer to the skin above the crease. This doesn't. And I'm in love with this shade.... It also made my lashes stand out... I can't express it enough to y'all, this eyeliner is the best one I've ever had. VERY NICE

I don't like this product. It's runs out to fast. And you have to sharpen it almost every other day. It smudges to easily. And the color isn't as deep/dark as it should be. If you use eyeshadow one eye is darker than the other. Do not waste your money on their eyeliners. They don't last as long as they should for the price.

on 3/16/2014 2:26:00 PM

Finally found a nice crayon type liner that doesn't end up on my greasy lids. Good smudger on the other end of the liner too. Great colors, I now have 3, good price point too.

on 9/5/2013 7:57:00 AM

Great product. I can't find a similar color anywhere, not even MAC has the color I use. It's gentle on your eyes, long wearing, reasonable price. Need I say more?

Love! I've never been good with applying eyeliner in the past, it always looked too harsh no matter what the color. Now I realize its because I've been using crap drugstore eyeliners all along. These apply so smoothly, with no drag, no having to heat with a lighter to soften. I get that soft smudge blend that FINALLY looks right. It also stays in place all day. My HG!
I have 3 colors, paid $14 each, have hardly made a dent in them in 3 months.
EARTHY: A hard to describe inky blue/violet/brown. I use in place of black since black is just too harsh for me.
TAUPE: (discontinued) a little too light-works great for a natural no makeup look.
TEAK: My favorite! Dark brown with a hint of copper...makes my green eyes POP!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My absolute favorite eyeliner! If you only buy one product from Merle Norman, you have to try this eyeliner. It goes on as smooth as butter, is long-lasting, and after it sets, is smudge resistant! The creamy colors work great on the waterline, but I find the glittery ones a little bit abrasive on the waterline. Try it!

on 1/10/2012 10:10:00 PM

This is the best eye liner I have ever used. It glides on easily and can be smudged or left as a clean line. It does not slide or flake despite my oily skin.
I have purchased this item several times and will make a special trip to the Merle Norman store just to get another. I do not use any other MN products but, this one is worth the drive!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

If you want an eye pencil that glides on, lets you smudge if desired then dries to a long lasting finish...and comes in great colors...this is the pencil for you!!! I don't like having to sharpen with a pencil sharpener, but having the little smudge sponge on the pencil end makes up for it. I'm done experimenting with other brands.