Merle Norman Soft Touch Eye Pencil

Merle Norman Soft Touch Pencil

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My absolute favorite eyeliner! If you only buy one product from Merle Norman, you have to try this eyeliner. It goes on as smooth as butter, is long-lasting, and after it sets, is smudge resistant! The creamy colors work great on the waterline, but I find the glittery ones a little bit abrasive on the waterline. Try it!

on 8/25/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in blackout, and I love it! I'm falfway through my second eye pencil of this. I am trying to decide if I want o keep purchasing this or try something new? I have no major complaints on this, I just wander if I can ever find something better? Any way..This is a great product! Goes on smooth, and it's easy to smudge to get the look you want with the little smudger tool is has but it doesn't smudge much through wear. I do notice it fades a little with time, as I am not one to look at my make up throught the day, I do it and don't touch it up at all. And by the time I get home I notice its faded. But for the most part I really like it!

on 12/11/2010 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very good stuff. Glides on very well!

I prefer applying pencil liners over any other type of liner, as they are easy to apply. However, I find that pencil liners fade and smear easily.

I found this pencil liner was soft and easy to apply. It was also easy to smudge (on purpose). I can not bring myself to use this unless I'm doing a smokey eye, as I have never had a pencil liner that didn't smear below my eyes when I used it. It works well for making a smokey eye though.

One of these days when I know I won't be going out I will try it on my eyes without shadow and see how it goes. For now, I will play it safe with my MAC fluidline in Blacktrack, which I KNOW does not budge when I want to create a clean line around my eye and in my waterline.