Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Rush

3.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I purchased this as part of a set during Christmas season, when Smashbox release their special sets, so my bottle is the size of the original Smashbox glosses. The tube is clear so the color can be seen clearly and the top of the wand is silver to give it some holiday pizzazz. The applicator is a brush that holds just the right amount of color so that i don't have to dip twice to get the coverage i need. In the tube, Rush is a mid-tone bubblegum pink with a very fine gold microshimmer. I was afraid of how it would look at first, as i usually like pinks with more peachy tones, but decided to give it a try because Smashbox advertises that the colors in the set work on all skin tones. On my lips, it shows up exactly as it does in the tube, only more sheer, so my natural lip color shows thru. I can see the fine gold shimmer which gives the pink more dimension and shine. It wears off evenly although i do get the white gunk inside my lipline, which i hate. i don't see myself using this often because it doesnt really do anything for my coloring, but the color is fun and perfect for spring, and as part of a set, very useful for vacations and tucking in my purse. Will not repurchase, as the color isnt really for me.