3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

A nice feminine/girly perfume. Has a sweet and rosy undertone but is mostly citrusy. Lasts well throughout the day, I usually wear it in the Spring and summer.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Ohhh i love this scent. The rose scent is subtle enough that this can be worn anytime year/day. It does not smell like an old lady :) Just like Eclat, this is a classic scent.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

Ok I bough this at TJ Maxx for $24.99 and they also had Lanvin Jeanne. I originally bought the Lanvin Jeanne but after wearing it found it not to my liking. I went back and got Rumeur 2 Rose and let me say I love it... very fresh and clean. Not heavy at all, this is a great summer fragrance, very citrusy, and clean. I really do not smell the rose at all though,. So far so good. This is my first day wearing it to work will see what co-workers have to say about my new find..

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2.0

9 years ago

Wow...what a big let down. I LOVE the original Rumeur as well as Oxygene so I thought this would be just as good. Purchased it unsniffed because I had that much confident in it. NOOO! Way off! I understand this is geared toward a much younger crowd but this is a true fail by Lanvin. The perfume is so generic and light with a nasty rose note. It smelled like something that was way too mature. And, the scent didn't even last 30 minutes. The BEST part about Rumeur 2 Rose is the presentation (gorgeous bottle w/ pink ribbon & juice). I wanted to keep it just for the pretty pink packaging but I had to return it. Sadly.

About reviewer (726 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Dark

10 years ago

I use this fragrance most of the time. I like that it has a nice balance of fresh/sweet scent and that it lasts the whole day with just 1 spray. Great fragrance for day (more of a spring/summer fragrance though I use it year round). However, this is not an original scent and you might be able to find similar with less money.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

3.0

10 years ago

Easy to wear spring, summer pink fragrance. Just the right balance of fruit and floral with just a touch of rose.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairSilver, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

10 years ago

Got this free. There's a strange mustiness that many modern perfumes have, I think some people find this refreshing, maybe I'm the only freak that does not. The topnotes are stridently pastel and fake-citrusy, rather nose-burning. Then a long spell of musky-mustiness (and I'm a musk fan, that's not the problem), then an hour or so in, a soft, gentle rose appears. Not horrible, good for a young girl, but not mature, not refreshing, not something I'll be wearing often. By three hours, I'm sure it's going to be all gone, and the Diva I dabbed on this morning is already having it for lunch, two hours in :) The bottle is charmingly hefty, and I like the box and lettering. Shame this isn't more characterful.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This is my HG fragrance. It is refreshing and as other reviewers have said, more suitable for day use. It is a very floral yet grown up fragrance that isnt over powering even if you put on a little more. I really like it because while the initial scent isn't anything special it settles in really well. I would recommend giving this some time if you are testing it at a shop as I was fragrance shopping and tried on a few. An hour later, I sniffed my wrist and loved the smell! Coudln't figure out which one it was (as I had tried on so many) and eventually realised i was Lanvin's. :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

One of my FAVORITE day perfumes!!! I dont like perfumes that are so sweet they make you gag, and this one is perfect because it is sweet, girly, yet fresh and clean! BEST PART: lasts foreeeeever. And if you order online its very reasonably priced. Definitely a staple for me!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

11 years ago

A nice sweet, but not too sweet scent. It smells of roses, but it's sweet and not overpowering. This is a nice daytime fragrance.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age19-24