Clarins Hydra Quench Cream

Clarins Hydra Quench Cream
Clarins HydraQuench CreamClarins HydraQuench Cream

4.2

Aqua/Water/Eau - Glycerin - Diethylhexyl Succinate - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Silica - Cetearyl Alcohol - Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Cetearyl Glucoside -Cetyl Alcohol -Stearyl Alcohol - Dimethicone -Polyacrylamide - Caprylyl Glycol -Parfum/Fragrance - C13-14 Isoparaffin -Ethylhexyl Glycerin - Tocopheryl Acetate - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium PCA -Tetrasodium EDTA - Butylene Glycol - Dimethiconol - Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer -Tocopherol - Laureth-7 - Cedrelopsis Grevei Bark Extract - Pentylene Glycol -Pyrus Sorbus Bud Extract - Biosaccharide Gum-4 -Thermus Thermophillus Ferment -Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract -Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract -Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate -Phenoxyethanol -Sorbic Acid -Potassium Sorbate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive dehydrated skin. This cream is a very nice moisturizer, but unfortunately it is heavy scented and breaks me out badly. It's unsuitable for me, but those who are not prone to allergies and like light textures might love it.

on 10/11/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using this moisturizing cream for years. It's light silky cream texture, feels supple on the face. I enjoyed this cream and subtle fragrance. I'm not sure if my skin has changed over the years or if the actual cream formulation changed but the last year or so I've noticed the cream pills on my face especially when I wash my face?... I don't wear much makeup during the day (blush lipstick & mascara), unless I go out at night. I have been using Clarins double serum as a base pre moisturizer, not sure if that's changed in it formulation and has now caused the cream to react. Nonetheless I still do reeeeally like this cream. I've now switch to Vichy Idealia and it seems to be settled on my skin even w/ the Clarins double serum. If you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer and don't mind a clean scent fragrance then I would strongly recommend this as it's served me well through the years.

on 5/27/2015 10:55:00 AM

I only used samples of this product and I only used it as a mask for relieving my dry patches for my red and dry nose after a bad cold. It does the job well on providing moisture and restoring the skin and eliminating the redness and dry patches... but I always end up with a pimple a few days later...

I won't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this moisturizer. Its quite creamy yet it feels very light on my skin. Even when I'm washing my face after 12 hours my face feels smooth and hydrated. Make up holds up to it perfectly. The only thing that I don't like is there's strong fragrance to it of that much that it stung my eyes the first time I used it.

on 12/30/2014 9:02:00 AM

I bought this creme in a holiday gift box along with a travel size serum and mask of the same range. It is a very light-weight ultra hydrating creme that works perfect also for oily acne prone skin, it sinks really well and it doesn't leave any greasy residue. I use it morning and night after the serum. It is light scented. The only negative thing that I can think of this product is the price!

on 8/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite moisturizer that I've tried so far. I have also tried this with the HQ serum, and with or without the serum, this product leaves my very dry skin feeling smooth, with no greasy residue.
The only problem for me is that I have very sensitive skin and every time I apply this it makes my entire face sting... I want to keep using it because it works so well!
I would recommend this product to anyone with dry to very very dry skin, but be cautious if you have sensitive skin!

Obsessed. First product I've used where I've gotten compliments on my skin. SUPER OVERPRICED but if you use it only as a day cream(or whenever you will be wearing it under make up ) I feel as though it acts as a primer and moisturizer. Fabulous product. Keep it in the fridge if you're putting it on first thing in the morning and it feels fabulous.

on 12/20/2014 9:43:00 AM

This is a really soothing cream that instantly makes me skin feel hydrated! I use this over the double serum and it works really well. No break outs just hydrated soft plump skin. Overall, this is a really great cream.

on 9/2/2014 1:52:00 PM

This is the best moisturizer that I have used so far and I am on my second pot. I have quite oily, acne-prone skin with occassional dry patches around my mouth and nose and it doesn't block my pores or irritate my skin. I like the smell and the texture, it applies very well and sits nicely under makeup (I use estee lauder double wear on most days).

on 12/14/2014 3:32:00 PM

Got this product in lotion form with SPF. Absolutely brilliant for my skin in the current cold and drying weather. My skin literally drinks this up and is left feeling dewy and soft. Also, really love the scent. Yes, probably doesn't do much in terms of wrinkle fighting but as a good quality moisturiser for dehydrated skin this is fab! Have been using this with the double serum and find the combination works well. Only downside is the price.