Clarins Hydra Quench Cream

Clarins Hydra Quench Cream
Clarins HydraQuench CreamClarins HydraQuench Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau - Glycerin - Diethylhexyl Succinate - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Silica - Cetearyl Alcohol - Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Cetearyl Glucoside -Cetyl Alcohol -Stearyl Alcohol - Dimethicone -Polyacrylamide - Caprylyl Glycol -Parfum/Fragrance - C13-14 Isoparaffin -Ethylhexyl Glycerin - Tocopheryl Acetate - Sodium Hyaluronate - Sodium PCA -Tetrasodium EDTA - Butylene Glycol - Dimethiconol - Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer -Tocopherol - Laureth-7 - Cedrelopsis Grevei Bark Extract - Pentylene Glycol -Pyrus Sorbus Bud Extract - Biosaccharide Gum-4 -Thermus Thermophillus Ferment -Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract -Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract -Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate -Phenoxyethanol -Sorbic Acid -Potassium Sorbate.

The first time I used this product I felt a horrible burning sensation and my skin went red. Nothing has ever caused my face to do this before. It was so bad I had to put sudacrem on overnight. I was also using a new toner, so I didn't know which one caused it. A good few months later I tried again, this time without applying anything else beforehand. And again, the same burning feeling and my eyes watered for hours afterwards. It might be good for some people, but something in this is lethal!

on 1/30/2018 3:27:00 PM

i love the scent of this, and i've really liked other clarins products in the past, but this cream broke me out more than any moisturiser i've ever used before, and it didn't moisturise my skin at all - in fact, it dried it out :(. i think it's because of the perfume, because it is very heavily scented

used this for a week in london, and thought my skin might be breaking out so badly because of pollution or something. i gave it a break for a month or 2, and just started using it again. the next day i got spots in the most random places on my face, where i --never-- get spots. it has to be this that's causing it :'(

i'm so sad because clarins are one of my favourite brands for makeup and other skincare items, but this is going to be passed on to a friend to see if she likes it better. hopefully that means that someone will get use out of my massive waste of money. i wouldn't risk this if you have even slightly sensitive skin (my skin is not that sensitive at all)

It's quite a good product for providing moisture to the skin. The texture is fairly light, more like the one typically used for oilier skin types. What I dislike though is the scent. Even though I quite like it, I still don't understand why a skincare product would have such a strong smell. The smell very much reminds me of DG Light Blue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have very sensitive dehydrated skin. This cream is a very nice moisturizer, but unfortunately it is heavy scented and breaks me out badly. It's unsuitable for me, but those who are not prone to allergies and like light textures might love it.

on 10/11/2016 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've been using this moisturizing cream for years. It's light silky cream texture, feels supple on the face. I enjoyed this cream and subtle fragrance. I'm not sure if my skin has changed over the years or if the actual cream formulation changed but the last year or so I've noticed the cream pills on my face especially when I wash my face?... I don't wear much makeup during the day (blush lipstick & mascara), unless I go out at night. I have been using Clarins double serum as a base pre moisturizer, not sure if that's changed in it formulation and has now caused the cream to react. Nonetheless I still do reeeeally like this cream. I've now switch to Vichy Idealia and it seems to be settled on my skin even w/ the Clarins double serum. If you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer and don't mind a clean scent fragrance then I would strongly recommend this as it's served me well through the years.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this moisturizer. Its quite creamy yet it feels very light on my skin. Even when I'm washing my face after 12 hours my face feels smooth and hydrated. Make up holds up to it perfectly. The only thing that I don't like is there's strong fragrance to it of that much that it stung my eyes the first time I used it.

on 8/25/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite moisturizer that I've tried so far. I have also tried this with the HQ serum, and with or without the serum, this product leaves my very dry skin feeling smooth, with no greasy residue.
The only problem for me is that I have very sensitive skin and every time I apply this it makes my entire face sting... I want to keep using it because it works so well!
I would recommend this product to anyone with dry to very very dry skin, but be cautious if you have sensitive skin!

on 5/27/2015 10:55:00 AM

I only used samples of this product and I only used it as a mask for relieving my dry patches for my red and dry nose after a bad cold. It does the job well on providing moisture and restoring the skin and eliminating the redness and dry patches... but I always end up with a pimple a few days later...

I won't buy it again.

on 12/20/2014 9:43:00 AM

This is a really soothing cream that instantly makes me skin feel hydrated! I use this over the double serum and it works really well. No break outs just hydrated soft plump skin. Overall, this is a really great cream.

on 12/30/2014 9:02:00 AM

I bought this creme in a holiday gift box along with a travel size serum and mask of the same range. It is a very light-weight ultra hydrating creme that works perfect also for oily acne prone skin, it sinks really well and it doesn't leave any greasy residue. I use it morning and night after the serum. It is light scented. The only negative thing that I can think of this product is the price!