Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

4.4

on 7/5/2010 10:18:00 PM

I have the worst cracked heels ever (yes, cracked, not just dry). This is the only thing I've tried that works. It does smell kind of funny, but you use so little product for it to work that the smell should go away after a few minutes (in other words, suck it up, your feet will thank you). If I were diligent enough to use it consistently, I think I would have the softest heels ever... unfortunately I'm not :P. I've also had a really hard time finding this product in the drug store, so I may revert to buying it online from now on "/.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was previously using Burt's Bees, and did not get the results I expected. This stuff though, is soooooo amazing. I use it after a shower, before bed, and after a good foot scrub. Though the tube is small, a little really goes a long way. I have no need to use any other creams. The smell is nice, the texture is velvety, and results are instant. It locks in moisture so that you don't have to reapply so often. The softness is lasting too.

on 4/16/2009 7:30:00 PM

It works well as a moisturizer but it smells horrible. Results were visible after the first use but as I walked around, I just kept smelling the lotion and it doesn't smell attractive. Its also very hard to wash off the smell.

on 8/5/2006 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I keep buying this stuff, it's the best for seriously damaged feet (not that mine are in such bad shape, but it won't do any harm to them either eh eh). My feet are soft as baby ones. It says it's not greasy and will be absorved: i don't agree, it's really fat imo, but it's worth!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this does a good job of moisturizing, but i cannot get past the scent in this--huge turn off for me! i've replaced this one with burt's bees coconut foot cream and i'll never go back :X

Popular Lotions / Creams