Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

3.2

on 4/18/2008 1:15:00 PM

didn't do a thing for my feet. My skin was dry and rough to begin with and it was the same afterwards. This stuff was just grease sitting on top of my skin

on 8/8/2007 7:39:00 PM

Now this is what I was hoping the Burt's Bees coconut foot cream would be like. The product can feel greasy while rubbing it in, but my skin absorbs this rather than having the cream just sit on top of the skin. I also like the flip-cap top and the scent, very mild. I have one more foot cream to try in my quest for soft heels, but so far this is my favorite.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had a couple of these laying around, I guess I never got a chance to use them! My heels were starting to look and feel horrible ! To the point my SO asked me to do something about it. So I rubbed this cream all over the bottom of my feet and put on cotton socks overnight. It honestly was not an overnight miracle cream for me. But just do the same process every night for a week, the difference is AMAZING, even my SO said so! It's a bit greasy for me though, but I know thats probably what's making it work. I recommend it !

on 1/29/2006 10:20:00 AM

I live by the beach, plus I am a shoe-holic and wear sandals until it is too cold, then switch to mules or clogs most days, so my feet are pretty much always on display at least in part. This is the only foot cream I've tried that really works! It is amazing to find something that works this well and not cost a fortune, I have high-end tastes and will spend money on products when the value is there, so it's nice to get the results I demand with just pocket change! Packaging is typical drugstore fare, but who cares. Use very little, it goes a long way. And if you walk barefoot right afterwards, be careful on marble or tile floors (your soles will be slippery!). I have very dry skin and my feet will get so cracked and callused if I don't use this. Even if I've neglected my feet and they look horrible, I can rub this on and put on some cotton socks overnight, and the next day my feet look and feel like I've been pampered my whole life! Its so cheap you can buy several; I keep this in my bathroom, in my travel carryon, in my beach bag, and in my desk drawer at work. My recommendation is try it, your feet will thank you.

on 12/12/2005 5:41:00 PM

Nice formula, felt good on the skin, but STINKS! The smell just won't go away, and what's even worse; it smells sickly. I wish they could make it without fragrance, like they do with the hand cream. If they did, I'd buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this does a good job of moisturizing, but i cannot get past the scent in this--huge turn off for me! i've replaced this one with burt's bees coconut foot cream and i'll never go back :X

Popular Lotions / Creams