Bio Ionic iDry Travel Dryer

Bio Ionic iDry Travel Dryer

on 8/30/2009 4:39:00 AM

I have the full version of this so I am assuming its the same.
First let me tell you I went through hell for this dryer. I ordered it and Beauty choice screwed up my order so it took almost 2 months for me to receive it. When it arrived I was just excited to stop using my old conair that seemed to be on its last legs. Boy was I surprised when I saw the difference in my hair.
As a redhead I am used to getting compliments on my hair. I was sick of the curl a few months ago and decided to get it chemically straightened. Needless to say that didnt go so well and I am stubborn about cutting my hair. Since then I have heard nothing but comments about how my hair doesnt look how it should for a Japanese straightening and I have been pretty insecure about my hair. I started using this dryer about a week ago and since then received 2 compliments about my hair. One lady even thought I had dyed it and said it looked really good. The frizz from the damage isnt visible unless I look closely at the ends.

It feels softer and looks much healthier. I dont know if I believe that it locks in moisture or conditions like it claims but it seems to be doing that. The weight of the dryer gets a little heavy after drying my whole head but I have tons of hair. Overall I am very satisfied. If I need a new dryer (hopefully in a few years) I will repurchase.

cost-I paid $119 but you can find them for cheaper on amazon and probably ebay

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been more than impressed with this little dryer. I have very short hair that doesn't take long to dry, so I didn't want to invest in a big regular size dryer. My hair is also wavy/frizzy and I have to straighten it with a brush while I'm drying, so I wanted a dryer with a concentrator nozzle.

This travel model works great for everyday use--its super lightweight but packs a wallop. It leaves my hair smoother and shinier than any other blow dryer I've owned. The high heat setting gets my hair dry in less than 5 minutes and is good and hot without burning my head. The concentrator nozzle on the end really concentrates the air in one direction and is perfect for straightening (its also removable if you want to use with a diffuser, etc.) There is a cool shot button that does work though it takes a few seconds for the air to go from hot to cool. I also like the removable lint filter on the back for easy cleaning.
Add to all of this the fact that its dual-voltage and the handle folds for easy travel... and its a winner!

Popular Hair Styling Tools