OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
OPI Yoga-ta get this BlueOPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (With Flash)OPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (No Flash)

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A dark blue that is not quite so dark it looks black. Has some very mild shimmer that adds some dimension. Dries quickly and is nice and shiny. Opaque in two coats. A must-have for fans of blue polish.

on 12/22/2015 5:30:00 AM

This is an amazing dark blue polish, even though is not as dark as Russian Navy: YGTB looks blue in any lighting. The formula is nice, not too creamy or dense, and it needs 2 coats for full opacity. Dries normally. The shimmers are blue and teal, giving depth to the polish. It looks amazing on fair as well as on dark skintones. It's also quite longlasting on me.

on 7/11/2015 8:53:00 PM

Gorgeous! Deep navy blue shimmer, dries to a super-shiny finish and it looks AMAZING on the nail. This is one of my favorite OPI's and it's a must-have if you're into blue polishes at all.
Excellent formula. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

I love this one and I'd definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 11/27/2013 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this better than Russian Navy. It's a pretty dark navy shimmer. So intriguing and different.

on 8/17/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I liked Blue Satin by Chanel and while reading the reviews on that someone said that this one was better, so I bought it.
The price is more affordable, but is still a bit pricy. The color is amazing and I actually tried on the shop the two of them and choose this one because is not so dark like blue satin and has that metallic I was looking for.
Love love this, perfect for winter

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Stains my nails and cuticles even with a base coat. Not worth it.

on 6/3/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The price was decent and the polish went on my nails well enough, but the color was not good. It came out very dark and had an almost dusty look when it dried. I tried to apply top coat to it, but even then it still looked more like a stain on my nails than a polish. The bottle color was nice so it's a shame it didn't come out the same way for me.

on 4/12/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Yoga-ta get this blue is a gorgeous navy blue shimmer... Dark while still clearly being blue... Despite the gorgeous colour I had troupe with the application of this polish... Like a few previous reviewers have said, it is rather difficult to apply... Slips and slides everywhere... Quite streaky and stains the skin around my nails... Didn't find that it wore particularly well either... Only got a few days out of it before chips started occurring... It's a gorgeous colour if you cab get passed the pain in the ass application :)

on 2/10/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful blue no two ways about it but I have to agree with one previous reviewer who said it slides and stains your circles when removing it and for me it also can slip there when you are painting it on despite my best efforts to be careful. So its a no repurchase from me.

This is one of if not the best navy polish out there. Goes on so smooth and is a super dark navy color. Russian navy almost looks black too me while this one defiantly looks navy but still super dark. I hear a lot if raves about that Russian navy but this would be my first choice!! Love love! Iam going to get another bottle!

Popular Polishes