Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion / Hair Screen

Kevin Murphy Motion Lotion / Hair Screen

4.3

Water (Aqua)(Eau), Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, PVP/VA Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Synthetic Beeswax (and) PEG-20 (and) Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (and) Bis-PEG-12 Beeswax (and) VP/Eicosene Copolymer (and) Sorbitan Tristearate (and) Steareth-100 (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Triethanolamine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Fragrance, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonese, Geraniol, Citral

on 4/23/2016 4:27:00 AM

The smell is nice, but my hair gets very dry and dull everytime I use this. Especially with curls you want your hair to be kind of "locked up" and shiny, but with this it stays somewhat soft and sticky and in humid climate gets frizzy.

One of my favourite products to use on my fine, coloured, and slightly wavy hair.

This sexy smelling styling aid leaves me with soft curls and waves with MINIMAL effort.

I just scrunch in the size of a quarter and let it air dry.

Thank you for making my life EASIER.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/28/2014 10:46:00 PM

This stuff is awesome. It's a fairly runny cream that smells herbal and kind of strange but wow does it ever deliver. I have long hair to the middle of my back and it gives me bombshell waves with almost no effort. I scrunch it into damp hair and then use butterfly clips to twist it up then let it air dry. Sometimes I speed it up with a diffuser but it's especially great because there's no crunch or grease as long as I don't use too much. This is a fantastic line if you like the beachy, undone look.

on 11/24/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

What I love about this -- doesn't weigh down my fine, dry hair; seals out moisture (read, humidity, dew), and helps hold style.

I add a little squirt (about 2 drops) to anti.gravity (liquid), run it through damp hair and blow dry -- gives my cantakerous, fine, wavy, plentiful hair style that holds, even day 2.

What you need to know -- it's got some mineral oil in it. What that does is seal out moisture and help counteract the flatness that my wavy, cowlick-y hair wants to revert to if I think about water. For all you curly-girl routine folks out there, you'll need to use something as a surfectant at least once in a while to remove build up.

on 9/12/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Best stuff for curls/waves ever! Controls frizz,enhances curls/waves,good hold (I don't even need to top it off with gel or mousse),soft,non-crunchy,moveable,perfectly controled hair! I'm so mad at myself for not trying this sooner!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best hair product in the entire world. It smells like hippies though and costs all the dollars.

on 2/26/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hairdresser first recommended this product to me few years back. I used it until the entire bottle finished but decided not to re-purchase because I wanted to try other brands.

I just cut my hair into a short bob again recently. It's Summer here and the weather has been particularly humid. Whenever I air dried my hair, it would be a tad frizzy, went flat with flyaways and sticked out to different angle. I have fine, thin, curly, black Asian hair.
I put this product on my damp hair, distribute it evenly then dry my hair with a hairdryer using only my fingers. My hair becomes full, tidier with curls in all the right places and with no annoying flyaways!

But please use sparingly if your hair tends to be oily like mine. Best to start with a really tiny amount when your hair is still damp then you can always add extra amount when it's dry.

on 10/12/2012 8:20:00 PM

this my HG curly hair treatment. it is quite expensive and difficult to find - i can only buy it at my hair salon. it comes in a square shaped bottle kind of like those method containers, and it has a clean scent. it is a lotion texture, and while the name makes me laugh, it works wonders on my crazy frizzy hair. i use it after i shower and i always air dry my hair. it leaves it wonderfully soft, in beautiful waves, with no frizz! it is like magic. i have repurchased it many times.

The best product ever invented for bringing out and defining your natural wave.

I have no idea how I ever lived before finding this product. AMAZING.

on 5/1/2011 7:56:00 PM