no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 years ago

I was so excited about these shadows. Where I live they are 7 dollars which i thought was fair, assuming they would last more than 20 minutes with primer. The colours are excellent. I was so excited to see a vibrant red and neon green shade as though are usually only available through high end brands. Anyways, within half an hour the color is completely gone. Getting the brush wet and applying it works a bit better but the color dissipates. I used a primer and no difference. I wish I could return them

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Not all H&M eyeshadows show up as vibrant as I'd like them to be, but these eyeshadows are decent and I get compliments all the time when I use the more saturated colors on my eyelids. These have lasted me til the next day a few times where I've went from work-party-work and they're not bad at all for the price. It just depends which ones you pick up, your skin, etc.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

13 years ago

I got a palette of 4 purple eyeshadows which were the perfect colours for a cheap price. My problems with them are that they didn't stay on me for longer than an hour (at home, not doing anything) - where did the colour go?!?!? The other thing is that they aren't very pigmented and they take alot of layering to make any colour show up in the 1st place. I will not buy ever again!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

14 years ago

Ok, very very cheap, I've bought one to give it a try and i'm not disappointed. I have a pale green color (no 61) and when I apply it dry it gives a nice shimmer of green. When I apply it wet, a more opaque green will appear. Little or no creasing and a nice range of colours. The most positive thing: they're so damn cheap! MAC has nice colours too, but they are more expensive, so that an experiment can be very pricey. Therefore I stick to H&M eyeshadow.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

15 years ago

My review is for CROME, a metallic silver e/s. It has good staying power, is very pigmented, finely milled, and I haven't experienced any creasing as of yet. (I use an e/s base, oily lids though). The quality of this one is very close to Diors IMO, which I love. This color is not for everyday use, as your lids will look like true crome lids, especially if you put some gloss on top (for that new wet/vinyl trend).

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

15 years ago

H&M has two holiday ES palettes, one with browns, one with greens and blues. Both have a few pinks that are more generally useful. You get 10 shadows for $4.99 in a very cute silver box. The colors range from deep aqua to mint green. I wouldn't wear these regularly but they are so cheap that you might as well get one just to have these unusual colors around for that once in a blue moon.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

15 years ago

I guess the price says everything about the quality.. I noticed the texture is quite silky, and it lasts long. Although I love the colors and packaging, this just doesnt work for me. I've got this in black (I cant get it to come out darker than grey), bright wine and a goldish. The colors are not as intense as I wish they were, and they fade and crease extremely quick. Too bad.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrown

16 years ago

I bought 3 eyeshadows, two applicators, and a magnetic palette. I mostly bought them because they were cheap and I wanted to follow the bright eyeshadow trend. I bought two light blue colors and a pink. They fit nicely into the cute palette and had a nice texture. Some problems I had were: the little brush applicators suck (duh) and the palette was really difficult to open! I like my nails short but even my friend's long nails had trouble! So I keep it open on my counter, generally. It has great pigment, comparable to Eye Zings, MAC, etc; Lasts about 6-8 hours before migrating. An outstanding find!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesGreen

17 years ago

My eyeshadow has lasted so long all the info has rubbed off it so I don't know the exact name of the colour. I'd guess it might be 'dust' or something. Anyway, this eyeshadow is great! It is subtle and classic and earthy- perfect for everyday use. It hasn't changed consistency with age and lasts all day. Also I haven't got any allergic reaction from it - some brands make my eyes itch. Lots of cheap brands have a poor range of shades but I think these shadows are wearable and great value for money.

About reviewer (660 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Kinky, Medium

17 years ago

These are fabulous. They give high end performance with a low end pricetag. I have scarabe- a gorgeous blue with gold/green shimmers. Lavender- a mid purple matte and Lilac rose- a shimmery pink-purple. The packaging is classy looking and sturdy too. Love em- nothing bad to say at all.. D.xx

About reviewer (368 reviews)

Age25-29