3.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

9 years ago

Didn't live up to its claims. Might of kind of worked in the beginning but fell flat really fast and very sticky gloss.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2.0

9 years ago

After seeing the many advertisments for this supposedly AMAZINGGG lip plumper that stated to make lips bigger up to 30% bigger, key words being, "UP TO" This did absolutely nothing as the plumping effect goes. It is a nice and shiny gloss, but it felt uncomfortable and sticky, so there was no point in even using it if it cant live up to at least one of its two purposes. I will not be buying this one again.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

This is an average product. I bought it in Born With It while on a pale gloss kick, and the pigmentation is decent, very sheer but still noticeable on my dark pink lips. As a plumper, it's not miraculous but I do notice that it fills out some of the creases in my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips the way other cheap plumping products have. This might work as an everyday product for someone with pronounced creases in their lips. The dealbreaker is how it feels as it starts to wear off, which happens within an hour - I don't know what it is about the formula, but it gets unpleasantly gritty! Combined with the weird chemical menthol taste of the plumper, it's like I have a mixture of Vaseline and Gold Bond on my lips. I will use up what I have, but won't repurchase.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I bought this hoping it would plump my lips even though I have fairly thick and plump lips. The application tip and design makes it easy for me to apply the product evenly and quickly that I like. One thing that may bother consumers is the tingling sensation that takes place upon application. I am not bothered because when the sensation occurs, it makes me feel that its working to make my lips plumper. It takes getting used to the feeling that makes your lips look good because I think my lips look good especially with the shade of the gloss along with its "plumping" action. I would repurchase unless I find a better gloss which provides me with better "plumping".

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

Perfect!! Love this.I haven't had a lip plumper in so long.I bought *Lusciously Spiced-#705,great color & felt the tingle right away.Definite purchase once I run out.Hopefully they won't discontinue this~

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This was my first lip product. I think it's a decent lip plumper. I don't really know how it compares to other lip plumpers, but this makes my lips bigger and plump. I got this a while ago, so I don't remember the price ($8.00-10.00?), But I remember getting it at CVS or Walgreens. So...Good lip plumper--recommend it.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

Was very excited when this came out: wanted to see if the lip-plumper claim was true. I got it in a very light pinky, almost transparent shade. The color doesn't really show up unless you layer the crap out of it, and the tingly feeling prevents you from wanting to do that. It's not exactly an uncomfortable feeling, but it's not really pleasant either (and I like my lip products to make my lips feel good!!). The difference in my lip size was barely noticeable, if at all, but it does provide good shine. The packaging is bad though. The "tube" is awkwardly long (I like pocket-size), and the gloss gets all over the inside lid. The click also produces a little too much product, but I guess they want you to glom it on.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This is by far my favorite drugstore lipgloss. It plumps lips very well (although it can leave a burning sensation). The reason I gave this product a "4" is because it does not last long at all.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I bought this product a few days ago at walgreens while they were having their buy one get one free ... i got the born with it... annnnnd I LOVE IT!!! infact i just went back today and picked up another :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

1.0

11 years ago

I tried the tester first before I bought it, and I'm glad! The first thing that hit me about this was the WAY it came out of the tube, OMG, it was DISGUSTING! The product oozed out in the shape of 6 tiny pink worms (horrible design..) and I immediately cringed at the thought of putting them on my lips. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it now! Anyway I did .. and for a minute I felt and noticed nothing. I felt a slight tingle, but I waited for 5 minutes and nothing happened. This is essentially an expensive lip gloss that tingles. No 'XL' lip plumping, and not very 'seductive' at all. The only good thing about this is that the colour (I used the bubblegum pink) is alright, it shows up a bit. Better than the Sally Hansen one. I am glad I didn't purchase this. And I'm still on the search for a lip plumper sold in Australia that ACTUALLY works. ): (And who makes products that look like worms!?) - - - PRICE [4] | PACKAGING [1] | REPURCHASE [no]

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm