Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

Reviews

2.0
fromNokomi

Dec/31/2008

I have naturally curly hair and this did absolutely nothing when I straightened it. I used a blowdryer and flat iron as usual and it made no difference in my hair at all. I tried it a few different ways, on wet hair vs. dry, or adding more or less product and it really didn't make a difference at all. I also put it on my hair when it was curly and again, no difference really.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

3.0

Nov/17/2008

Smells really nice, smoothed my hair but made it look oily. I think I just prefer to smooth frizzies with a light spray or shine serum.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/28/2008

I got this stuff on sale and was really excited to try it out because of the good smell. However, I was dissappointed to find out that it didn't really do anything to smooth my hair. In fact, when I applied it after flat ironing it made my hair poof up really bad.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

fromannkw

Aug/22/2008

I love this product! For me, it seems to work better on dry hair, I just ran it through my ends a few hours ago and they are indeed very smooth. I also love the packaging and it's lightweight.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlack

Jul/23/2008

I can't use this because my hair is too prone to silicone buildup. If you don't have a problem with that, then this product would probably work great. I have a friend that uses it and she loves it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jul/22/2008

I just got this days ago.I have used Loreal's Hot Straight in the past which is ok but then i found this and i as really keen to try it out.

It smells really good just like the hairspray and makes my hair softer and sweet smelling.I m a sucker for great smelling products as long as it doesn't smell too floral which is not for me.I have short curly hair so i need something to …

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

fromjmal

Jun/27/2008

I don't LOVE this stuff, but it does pretty good overall. My hair is very thin, and wavy/curly (depending on it's mood) and this stuff just tames it. I usually just put it in when my hair is damp, and let it air dry, and my waves are frizz free. If I want a more straighter look, then I don't use this, because it never keeps it straight. I can't use alot or my hair will look …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/25/2008

I really like this product. I don't style my hair super-straight, but this product makes it much smoother not matter how I style it. It's pleasant to use, easy to get and a bargain.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/23/2008

I have fine, wavy, unprocessed hair. I was hoping this would tame flyways and provide some body to my hair. It did nothing. My hair looked better without this. I returned it.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

May/30/2008

I really like this product. I've been using it for a couple years now. I bought it after my friend raved about it. While it's not an absolute miracle worker (and nothing is), this is just about as close as it gets. It definitely helps with the frizz. For reference, my hair is about two inches past my shoulders and fine, but there is a lot of it. Just this morning, after taking a flat …Read more

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm