Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.8

on 12/13/2012 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a huge fan of this powder, it is too powdery, which obviously... it's a powder! But I have found powders, like the Milani Multitask powder (my current fav) which look much more natural. Especially considering how light the coverage is, this foundation looks WAY too fake. So yea... this just really wasn't a good powder for me :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products. Even though I think it's pretty pricey for a DS brand, as long as it works, who cares. I got this because it was on sale and I planned on using it for more of a setting powder than an actual foundation because I prefer medium to heavy coverage. I tried this with both Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation & Neutrogena healthy skin (not the old kind) liquid foundation. It works pretty well with both of them, it's nice as a setting powder because it doesn't give too much coverage, but it gives you enough to give you the poreless/airbrushed look. I would buy it again, I still use it from time to time. It did have more of a tendency to oxidize on me with the Neutrogena liquid foundation, but with Maybelline it was perfect and it doesn't transfer much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this everyday to even out my skintone on top of MAC's Studio finish concealer. Works well and makes my skin look healthy and even toned! I apply using a kabuki & it works perf! I couldn't think of anything to deduct a lippie on. For drugstore it's on the expensive side-- around $14, but I'm willing to pay that much!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really really like. I'm still pretty young so I don't want to start wearing heavy liquid makeup. After returning L'Oreal's Bare Naturale, I was looking for a light powder foundation just to set my concealer. I decided on this, figuring if I didn't like it I could easily return it. First thing I liked, a really close color match. For reference, I'm an NC25-30 and I got it in 40 Nude. It had pretty light/natural looking coverage, which in my opinion is a good thing. I hate feeling like I'm wearing a mask, this feels like my skin. I have relatively clear skin, and have occasional break outs, i have a little redness/discoloration on my nose and chin, but nothing really else. This did a good job of evening my skin tone. I pray this doesn't break me out. Only cons are the package isn't that pretty and it can enhance your dry patches. Other than that, I would buy again.

on 4/11/2008 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The color was beautiful on my skin. However. The brush was rough, the entire thing was messy, the cap always came off in my purse, and the product made my skin break-out! Happy having finally found the perfect shade-- this product made me very thoroughly disappointed.