Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 25-29
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.7

on 7/31/2010 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would really like this except the color is all wrong. I use the exact same color (Classic Ivory) in the healthy skin foundation with no problem but this is so YELLOW! I'm fair and very cool toned. So this looks unnatural on me; you can tell something's on my face and it gives me a rather sickly look.

I marked "would not buy again" for this reason but if they had a pinker version, I would buy it. I like the coverage. I think the people complaining about the coverage were wanted full coverage but what do you expect from something titled "Sheer"??? I'm trying to get away from liquid foundations because I'm become convinced my skin can't handle them but this worked well for me as a finishing powder while I was wearing them.

So, pink-toned PPP's in search of a light/medium coverage, drugstore, mineral powder for sensitive skin, head to Physician's Formula (although their LIQUID stuff seems to be more yellow toned). If you're yellow-toned this will work for you.

I've been using this product off and on for a while. I keep coming back to it because I do notice my skin is smoother when I use this. The summer where I live is extremely Hot and Humid and this doesn't clog my pores or make my face burn or feel like I have a ton of make up on. It's great, you can build up the amount of coverage you need. I highly recommend this product, I just wish more came in the container.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eww... it turned me orange! 'nuff said. I won't be buying again for that reason.