Dial antibacterial body wash-Spring water

Dial antibacterial body wash-Spring water

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 7/5/17: I got the Dial version big difference the Dial is much better scented & lather. I ended up w the Dial lavender anti bac shower gel. I love Dial! Don't get store brands lessons learned.
---
Original review: Meh. I got this in the Kroger version and I don't like the scent. LlllIt smells like watermelon candy it's just gross. I got it becoz of having some skin bullae (water blisters w a thin skin eww gross ikr) and it was this & hibclens I was using but I switched to B&BW hand soap instead as I can't stand the scent of this. I may try the Dial version it may better store brands sick.

on 8/6/2016 9:14:00 AM

Clean, refreshing smell that isn't cloying. Gets the job done without leaving a thick film or excessively drying out my normal skin. Leaves a slippery feel and residue, according to my boyfriend who tried it, but it's not too noticeable to me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is my go to body wash. It smells so refreshing. My skin feels clean and well moisturized after using this product. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It lathers well so you only need a small amount. The scent has changed- it smells like hot trash.

Just picked up the store version of this because I ran out of ny usual. I bought it because it smells great (very subtle but pleasant), moisturizes and claims antibacterial properties. My skin isn't dried out afterward, although I always use lotion and cream, I feel very clean and after a workout, it's nice to know I'm getting the germs off. Or I think I am. I don't really know for sure since there's no way to measure germs on your skin outside a lab. I don't have a lab. But I will continue to buy this anyway, just because I like it. :)

on 11/26/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm at the tail end of my 2nd bottle of this and I can anxiously say this is amazing. Most moisturizing body products tend to break me out and since using this anti bacterial body wash, I've seen a major decrease in body acne, particularly on the chest. I originally feared the body wash could potentially dry my skin out but I have not experienced that. Plus the smell of it is amazing! It reminds me of a tropical breeze and clean linen.

on 3/23/2016 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used dove forever, I switched and was using dial antibacterial liquid body wash "with moisturizers" for a surgery thinking it would be a good idea boy was I wrong. Dial dried out my skin causing cystic acne and pinpoint whiteheads/pimples on my back chest and shoulders! Which I never have had. EVER. Not to mention I got a rash after stepping out of the shower and itched like crazy. It took me about a little while to figure out it was dial at first I thought it was my detergent. I switched back to dove and it's literally healed the marks and existing breakouts on my body. I have dry sensitive skin and get the occasional facial breakouts but my body has normal/dry skin and it can dry out very easy so it's important to me to read the ingredients and make sure I won't over dry my skin or I have terrible repercussions. My husband uses this and it works just fine on his normal skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love to use this body wash when it is hot outside and sometimes, although not all the time, when I'm a little under the weather. It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean but not dried out. I switch between so many other body washes that suit my mood, but I like to keep this one in my rotation. I want to try the coconut water scent next. The scent does linger for a while which is nice and I noticed I can use this safely on my acne-prone areas (back and chest area) without too many problems. My skin feels soft and I am able to get a good lather with just a little bit. A bottle costs less than five bucks which is good when I am on a budget. It has a scent that is hard to describe other than "clean" and it isn't obnoxious.

on 8/23/2013 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I love this wash and the classic scent wash. Rinses squeaky clean and doesnt dry out skin. Holds its own when compared to higher end brands too.

I always come back to this. Especially in the hot summer months. I love the smell and this body wash keeps my skin looking and feeling great. Nice lather and rinses clean easily

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I admit it, I'm a product snob. I prefer Bath and Body Works shower gels. But this one gets the job done if I use it, it's thick (or at least thicker than Bath and Body Works' gels), and it lathers a little less than the BBW stuff, but it's still a pretty good lather anyway. When I use it, my skin does feel softer, but my skin is already soft, so it's not a major improvement, though if you have dry skin this could possibly work wonders for you. I don't know, though, I shouldn't be the one to speak.

The smell is very clean. Don't expect any traces of floral or fruity in this, because you'll only have a clean scent that somewhat goes in the ocean breeze-type of smell. It's a very nice everyday smell, and it gets the job done decently.