87%
package quality

price range

description

ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau) · Sodium Laureth Sulfate · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · PEG-8 · Sodium Chloride · Parfum (Fragrance) · Sodium Benzoate · Polyquaternium-7 · Citric Acid · Glycerin · PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate · Laureth-2 · PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate · Sodium Sulfate · DMDM Hydantoin · Tetrasodium EDTA · CI 42090 (Blue 1) · CI 17200 (Red 33) · Butylphenyl Methylpropianol · Amyl Cinnamal · Benzyl Alcohol · Benzyl Benzoate · Limonene · Linalool

Reviews

Reviews

9 years ago

I love this wash and the classic scent wash. Rinses squeaky clean and doesnt dry out skin. Holds its own when compared to higher end brands too.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Other, Fine

10 years ago

I always come back to this. Especially in the hot summer months. I love the smell and this body wash keeps my skin looking and feeling great. Nice lather and rinses clean easily

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

I LOVE this body wash. By far my favourite. For me it's probably because of the smell (they also have a hand soap) The smell is phenomenal, and it leaves you very clean feeling. So refreshing. I...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

12 years ago

Smells so fresh and doesn't leave my skin dry at all even though it's an anti-bacterial wash! Will buy again! :)

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

12 years ago

Love the smell and it makes me feel extra clean because it's antibacterial. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

Doesn't dry out my skin, great scent.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I love this so much! It smells clean and delicious, lathers very well, and is antibacterial which I love! Also works good for shaving legs. Dirt cheap and will defininitly repurchase.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

13 years ago

I've been using this body wash for several months. I like it a lot! The smell is very crisp and almost fruity?! : ) It leaves behind no residue, like most bar soaps I've used. It lathers like a...

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

13 years ago

I have been using this since college (10 yrs ago!) and have never had a problem!! Love this. I usually break out a bit on my back if I use anything else but this leaves no residue of any kind. ...

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

14 years ago

This body wash is nice. It is a gel, which I normally don't like but there is something about this one that I love. The color is light blue, and looks very pretty in the bottle. It lathers very...

About reviewer (96 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Other, Fine

10 years ago

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

12 years ago

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

12 years ago

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral