4.2

price range

Reviews

from

7 months ago

Love this!!! Purchased this after the Water weight powder didn't work out for me. And I love it. It works really nicely over my face and body and also the studio fix. Its also pretty good on its own, if I'm having a good skin day and want a casual look. I have very dry and sensitive skin, it doesn't settle into lines, feels like my own skin that can breathe. It takes away any shine and just generally gives a nice glow to my skin.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

LOVE THIS POWDER. I bought this last year to use over my liquid foundation to set and give a more luminous finish. I've finally realized liquid foundation is not for me and switched to wearing powder foundation only. I have some acne scarring that I want to cover up but still let my skin breathe. I moisturize and put this on and it covers my scars wonderfully, even better than liquid foundation. I've found that this lasts throughout the day without touching up.

About reviewer (353 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is an amazing, buttery, finely milled setting powder...I'm nw25(bought shade medium plus) combo/mature skin, and this gives such an amazing, flawless, NATURAL looking finish, over any base...i just bought this last week, and will forever buy this powder as long as they make it!

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This is the only powder I use... and with good reason. It sets my often moisturizing foundations on my normal-dry skin with no cakeyness and a beautiful flawless glow! Definitely a natural skin-like finish that is true to its name! It leaves a healthy glow with NO glitter or sparkly particles which is a super plus. Often times in the makeup world luminous equals glitter and MAC definitely hit the mark on this!!! Medium Plus is a great match for my light olive skin (these powders tend to run a bit light so be prepared to purchase a darker shade) Not to mention I use it daily and replace it at most twice a year. Great price for an amazing product that lasts forever!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3 years ago

This is my makeup bag wonder product! I couldn't live without it. I use this as a powder foundation for days when I just want some light coverage, then for full on make up days this is the perfect flawless skin power couple when paired on top of MAC Studio Fix fluid foundation. Love it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is an absolute must have for me - love this powder! I've used so many mattifying powders in the past, but this one knocks them all out of the park! Including Mac's own Studio Fix, which I had in NW20 and wasn't too impressed with. The powder gives a beautiful, flawless finish and has a great shade range. I wear it over foundation, my BB cream or just on it's own over my primer/moisturiser and it gives good overall coverage. It's never irritated or clogged my skin and it's great to blot away any oily T-zone come lunchtime. The only thing I'd like Mac to do is please make this a compact where you can house your powder puff as it has to be carried separately, which isn't very convenient All other compacts have a place for the applicator puff, which was the one things I did like about the Studio Fix, so don't know why they can't produce a similar compact for the mineralise skinfinish?!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Only been using this for a week or so now, but I love it! I use it on top of my foundation (nars sheer glow in punjab) to set it. Usually I use translucent powders to set my makeup but the nars sheer glow is a bit toooo sheer and I wanted that teeeeeensy bit of extra coverage with my powder. I also have dry skin and all the powders that I have used so far (apart from the rimmel stay matte in translucent) have dried me out. If you want a powder to set your makeup, not dry you out AT ALL and also give you that little bit of extra coverage that your foundation didn't quite get then I would highly recommend this. If you just wanted a setting powder I would say get the rimmel stay matte and use sparingly because it only costs £4 which is soooo cheap and doesn't dry you out. Also I wouldn't use this on your undereyes if you have dry undereyes. I use this for my face and use the rimmel for my undereyes. I use my zoeva 106 powder brush with this.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I've repurchased this 3 times. When I'm having good skin days I just wear this on its own, and still get compliments! It's so soft and flawless, I absolutely love it.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Love this powder mine is in the shade Light Plus its amazing, soft, finely milled, pigmented and sets your face beautifully. I usually set my face and it looks nice and matte for a few hours and then natural oils start to peek through I get home look at my face at the end of the day and I can see places my foundation has worn off and oily areas, when using this my face isn't shiny at all! Really recommend for combo skin, haven't tried as a foundation but as a setting powder A+

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This mineral powder is my HG of makeup products! I use the shade Medium in the winter and Medium Plus in the summer. I don't love a lot MAC 's face makeup, but this powder is the best and I've never found a dupe. I apply it over my lightweight foundation or BB cream using a cheap small drugstore puff. Using a puff ensures that you are pressing the powder into your skin for better coverage and staying power. I used to use a kabuki brush but found I was wasting product and removing my foundation in the process. I also sometimes use it alone over some concealer for very light coverage. I have combination skin, usually dry-ish but I get shine on my nose. I would say this is NOT mattifying powder, so if you are oily you should use a mattifying primer. The reason I love this powder so much is because the colour matches my skin flawlessly, it blurs imperfections, and it doesn't "look" like powder, it looks like your skin, doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin. It also lasts a really long time, I probably only need to purchase it twice a year. This is one product I don't mind paying more for.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35