Milani All Over Glow Bronzer XL 02

3.7

Not tested on animals

on 12/29/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This (in Fake Tan) is my HG bronzer/contour! Tried All the drugstore recs and this beats out Physcians Formula Butter Bronzer. Beats out Wet n' Wild duo as well (I forget the name). I'm about NC25 and the cooler color is a great contour. The other side is peferfect for a bronzer. I've been using both and no other contour/bronzer/blush and it looks great.

I'm not one to pay department store prices except for concealer and foundation so this is worth a shot if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

on 9/8/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much! I've tried several products and I believe this is one of the bests you can find in a drugstore. I love you can choose if you wear it matte or shimmery. The only con is the size of the compact... so big! But it lasts a lifetime. Color is great, it lasts a lot of hours. I have some sort of olive skin and this is perfect because some bronzers make me look red/orange, but with this one I don't see that color on my face. Almost no fall out. It's buildable, you won't get a super dark cheek since the beginning, you can work it until you get the desired tone. I love this so much!

on 8/24/2017 9:21:00 PM

One of my favorite bronzers from the drugstore idk why it's not talked about on YouTube

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything else about this product but the colour - the scent is sunscreen and smells amazing, it's a huge bronzer, and the texture is really nice. However, it's very pink-toned and just looks muddy on my face. I can use the light side when I'm pale in the winter but the bronzer side is pretty unusable for my neutral skin and might work for more cool-toned skin.

on 1/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

I like the bronzer side of this a lot. It's a very nice shade for my skin but I do have to be light handed with it and blend, blend, blend. The highlighter side looks more like a blush on me (???) and I almost never use it. Still, I'd buy the bronzer alone for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is great for contour, not so much for highlight. The lighter tone matches my skin but the bronzer color is cool enough to be a contour. I reach for it almost every day. You get a lot of product for $10.

on 7/16/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This bronzer makes my face look too muddy

You get a ton of product for the price. I don't think I paid more than ten dollars. The color of the bronzer can look natural if you have pink undertones like me. Redish bronzers typically look the best on me whereas brown bronzers make me look like u have mud on my face. A down for people could be that it does have a floral scent. This does not bother me because I like makeup scents!

on 2/24/2014 11:33:00 AM

Does anyone know where this bronzer can be purchased now that Target dropped Milani ? I have checked everywhere I can think of near me :( I can't live with out this product !!! HELP.

on 2/5/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm very fair skinned and only use the brown side only for contouring cheek hollows, nose and forehead. It is not too dark, primarily matte that can be sheered out by using a light hand or intensified w/ a slightly damp brush and blends very well alone or mixed w/ othe shades or a highlighter. The main thing I like most about it is that it doesn't turn orange (something I have not found in most brands) and remains true to color tone that is well pigmented that lasts throughout the day without reapplying. I wish it were sold exclusively without the duo orange side that I never use, however, the large round pallet supplies a more-than-ample amount for the buck. I have used this over a 6 months period and trust that it will last throughout the year.