Milani All Over Glow Bronzer XL 02

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 9/8/2017 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer so much! I've tried several products and I believe this is one of the bests you can find in a drugstore. I love you can choose if you wear it matte or shimmery. The only con is the size of the compact... so big! But it lasts a lifetime. Color is great, it lasts a lot of hours. I have some sort of olive skin and this is perfect because some bronzers make me look red/orange, but with this one I don't see that color on my face. Almost no fall out. It's buildable, you won't get a super dark cheek since the beginning, you can work it until you get the desired tone. I love this so much!

on 8/24/2017 9:21:00 PM

One of my favorite bronzers from the drugstore idk why it's not talked about on YouTube

on 7/16/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This bronzer makes my face look too muddy

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is great for contour, not so much for highlight. The lighter tone matches my skin but the bronzer color is cool enough to be a contour. I reach for it almost every day. You get a lot of product for $10.

on 1/22/2016 11:04:00 PM

I like the bronzer side of this a lot. It's a very nice shade for my skin but I do have to be light handed with it and blend, blend, blend. The highlighter side looks more like a blush on me (???) and I almost never use it. Still, I'd buy the bronzer alone for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything else about this product but the colour - the scent is sunscreen and smells amazing, it's a huge bronzer, and the texture is really nice. However, it's very pink-toned and just looks muddy on my face. I can use the light side when I'm pale in the winter but the bronzer side is pretty unusable for my neutral skin and might work for more cool-toned skin.

on 2/24/2014 11:33:00 AM

Does anyone know where this bronzer can be purchased now that Target dropped Milani ? I have checked everywhere I can think of near me :( I can't live with out this product !!! HELP.

on 2/5/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm very fair skinned and only use the brown side only for contouring cheek hollows, nose and forehead. It is not too dark, primarily matte that can be sheered out by using a light hand or intensified w/ a slightly damp brush and blends very well alone or mixed w/ othe shades or a highlighter. The main thing I like most about it is that it doesn't turn orange (something I have not found in most brands) and remains true to color tone that is well pigmented that lasts throughout the day without reapplying. I wish it were sold exclusively without the duo orange side that I never use, however, the large round pallet supplies a more-than-ample amount for the buck. I have used this over a 6 months period and trust that it will last throughout the year.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After watching Promise Phan use this bronzer and look absolutely beautiful, I went to target and bought this believing that I would look gorg as well. Wrong. This bronzer made me look like a hot sparkly Oompa Loompa mess. The light side is a little more bearable when I want to add some color to my face, but I have noticed it will oxidize to an orangy color after a few hours of wear. I can't use the darker shade or I will look like I burnt Snooki. The bronzer altogether was very heavy and powdery on my skin; even with a light-hand. I was ready to get it off my face. The price is a little expensive for drugstore but in its defense you do get a lot of product. The only thing I like about this bronzer is the sturdy packaging. I only reach for my Milani bronzer now if I am in a hurry or if I grab it by accident. I will not be repurchasing!

You get a ton of product for the price. I don't think I paid more than ten dollars. The color of the bronzer can look natural if you have pink undertones like me. Redish bronzers typically look the best on me whereas brown bronzers make me look like u have mud on my face. A down for people could be that it does have a floral scent. This does not bother me because I like makeup scents!