L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.3

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Sigh. Loved the packaging, loved the applicator, loved the color and feel... but it bleeds like a stuck pig. Lip liner required, at least for the mid-to-dark colors in the line. The longer I wore it, the more it bled, until I basically had kool-aid mouth.

Pretty color, iffy formula. Womp womp.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Maybe I expected too much from this lip gloss. Well....it does say 8 hours, and to be FAIR it doesn't specifically say that the COLOR will last 8 hours. Just 8 hours period. The color didn't last very long, can't be more specific yet, as I wore it to work and I am a dental hygienist so I take a mask off and on every hour (at least). The texture is thick and it IS sticky, which I notice quite a bit when I apply it, and right after applying;however, I did forget about it soon apparently it didn't really bother me. When I remembered that I was wearing it and checked the color in the mirror (maybe 4 hours later??) there was barely any color left BUT the slight stickiness was still present when I pressed my lips together (kind of impressive really) AND my lips were moist not dried out at all. I will try it again today since I am not working and see if the color lasts longer w/o constant 'mask' interference.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I usually don't wear many lipgloss products, but I heard good things about this and saw a youtube video with a girl that bought the shade Barely Nude and it looked great on her.

Tonight I went to CVS and picked it up and I was kind of disappointed to see there are no stickers or wrapping on these, so anyone can just open it up and swatch the color and get their germs all in it and put it back without anyone knowing. Shame on you L'Oreal! I would expect that from a cheaper company. For $11 they could afford to put some sort of shrink wrap on so only the person bringing it home can take off the lid.

I like how the cap is somewhat mirrored so you can get a quick glance to make sure you stayed inside the lines with the gloss, and check your eye make up too.

I don't really notice any smell or taste with this formula, maybe the slightest plastic waxy kind but barely. I like how the applicator is easy to use and covers a lot of area. The gloss itself is very smooth and ten minutes later it still feels very soft and moist, not really sticky.

I might buy another shade if they have a lighter pink with no sparkle, the barely nude is just a tad mauve on me and I have tan olive skin so that tells me it's a pretty dark color, not so much "Barely Nude" but it's still pretty and has no glitter so I'm happy.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This stuff was horrible. Don't get me wrong, the color was completely what sucked me in. I like the L'Oreal infallible lipstick (in the silver rectangle that comes with paint and a balm for on top) so I thought this would be good too. I can't recall the color I had, but it was a beautiful pink/mauve with golden shimmer. And when I put it on it was gorgeous on my lips. But I couldn't get this formula to work. If worn alone it remains tacky and sticky and makes my lips very dry. It never really dries down. So I tried wearing a balm or a moisturizing lipgloss over the top. This worked a little, but still it would feel sticky and make my lips flaky. If this works for you, great, there are some beautiful colors and it definitely lasts. But I don't feel like my lips being uncomfortable most of the day to wear this.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Have puchased 3 in the Bronze, and I usually never finish a gloss! :) I like buying new one's. Cinnamon addict is a nice nude colour, for gym or just a toned down look, but the bronze is amazing as it is not TOO copper, which means it looks beautiful and not foreign against skin.

It wears fantastically, and providing I have not eaten something too messy, it becomes more of a natural but pigmented stain.
I agree with others it is not EXACTLY a gloss.... I think of it as slick metallic paint for your lips which melts in:)

Conditons my lips-if they are a bit dry and I am out during the day and notice this, I apply a thicker application as within 2 or so hours it makes my lips smooth and flawless.

Didn't expect to love it, but definitely has one of the best staying powers. It doesn't bleed, travel or smear off like others that look gorgeous and glassy til you move your lips, and then it's all over!:)

Hair does not stick to it! Big plus!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

In Europe, the Infallible Lip Gloss is called Glam Shine 6H and the shades are quite different (in names only) but the texture and the packing are identical.
I am a lip gloss fanatic and I have like 30 from different brands. This is, I must admit, my favorite one even though it was very very cheap (like 10$) compared to my other lip glosses from Dior, Chanel, MAC, NARS, etc. I am not a big fan of the drugstore brands; I think that their products are low quality but with this lip gloss...Oh my God! It is true, it is sticky but that is what makes it last so long. Furthermore, even if it tends to get into the lips and stay there, it provides a veeery loong lasting shine and the color on the lips it's gorgeous. I never thought I'll say this but YES! I will buy this again and not only this shade; I wanna try all the shades.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i needed a couple of glosses before going out of town...and i went to the makeup aisle in my local drugstore. i picked up 3 of these glosses. i loved a dark pink one...forgot the name...:(

they claim that there is a mirror on the top of the gloss...i cant see it...its too frosty.

after a few uses, the consistency of the gloss gets sticky....hated that..

also the applicator...it was so annoying...

I couldn't wait to try these when they first came out, and I was quite happy with my purchase.I am always putting balm, gloss or color on my lips as I hate when they are dry. The first thing that struck me was how this stuff seems to lock in lip moisturizer that you apply and extend its benefits.As far as this lipgloss goes, I don't know about six-hour wear, but I certainly don't have to keep re-applying balm nearly as much. Also, worth mentioning is I sometimes use a lipstick over this gloss to get longer wear out of it.One thing I'm not thrilled with is the range (or lack of) colors. It would be great if they had a fuscia and a plum for us olive skinned girls.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was in need of a new lip gloss and this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I got Raisin & Barely Nude. I didn't notice at the store that the glosses weren't even sealed so when I got home I was a bit shocked. On the 1st day I didn't really have any problems with it. I would say it lasted for about maybe 3 hours tops( I usually reapply after my lunch). On the 2nd day I began to notice it was sticky which annoyed me and I learned if you don't wait until it does dry on yours lips it does come off. I probably did wait a few minutes before I got thirsty and I saw I had lip marks on my cup. Then on the 3rd day I noticed my lips were started to get chapped. Which usually doesn't happen to me. I tend to get chapped lips when it's cold in the fall & winter not in the spring or summer. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and still dislike the stickiness. Honestly I'm debating about tossing the glosses all together because I hate the feel of it on my lips.

I'm always hesitant at buying long lasting lip sticks or glosses. They totally dry out your lips and leave you with flakies. Although my lips didn't dry out, this gloss is still a total waste of money. It did NOT last even close to 6 hours! I put it on and figured I should probably avoid smacking my lips... after about an hour and a half I drank out of a straw and game over. It has a thick, sticky consistency, my hair kept sticking... I really hate that! The colors are pretty and look better on me if they're topped over lipstick. I'll probably give the two I bought away and never repurchase.