Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in Vanilla-Coconut Passion

4.5

on 6/8/2011 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for like 2 years now. This scent NEVER fails!! For a body spray it sure does LAST!!! Smells sooo good. The vanilla and coconut mixes perfectly. This is a keeper, and it won't fade for a long time. My absolute FAV out of all their body mists!!

on 6/5/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS :)
my only problem is that where i live we dont have victoria's secrets stores, so the products are really expensive here (something like 16$ to a bottle- totally overpriced-it costs something like 5$ abroad)

overall- love the smell, love the fact i can put the bottle in my bag and it wont break and its really nice on the skin and refreshing.

on 4/29/2011 8:06:00 AM

do not get coconut at all, I get cocoa butter and vanilla, but no coconut at all. will not be buying it again. Its very nice, but no good for a coconut freak like me.

on 4/13/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first sprayed it, it had a very chemical and artificial smell. After a while, it did start to smell like vanilla and subtle coconut. It's very sweet but I didn't like it that much. The formula VS uses to add in coconut scents just doesn't smell right to me. It's a lot like another mist VS sells called Coconut Craze, except Coconut Passion has a vanilla scent in it.

the smell is so delicious and fun. It's great for summer, cheap and affordable.

i originally posted this review for VS coconut temptation b/c the picture was of coconut passion...

i just bought it today and when i smelled it in the store it was a little too over powering yet i bought it any way
my only complaint is its hard to take off the cap sometimes
i love to wear this w/Bath and Body Works Signature Coconut Lime Verbena to cancel out some of the strong lime tones and i smell like key lime pie after! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Great Smell!!!! I wear it everday and comes in a huge bottle that will last me forever and for only $9.50. Luv it. But it is kinda strong so i only spray it once, cause thats all u need

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this along with Orange Blossom Dream last year and I absolutely love this scent. This blends with my body chemistry better than orange blossom dream. When I found out it's a LE, I purchased another bottle which is still unused because this has longer staying power compared to other VS scents. I hope VS brings this back. I always get compliments when I'm wearing this scent, that I smell good enough to eat.

I wear this with the matching body lotion, and I smell like heaven. It lasts pretty long when worn by itself too!

on 10/14/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! I wear it after using the matching shower gel and body lotion. It smells like a nice yummy mix of vanilla and coconut, although I do notice more of a vanilla hint to it. Either way, it smells delicious!