Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

3.0
fromaki30

Nov/27/2007

I have used two jars of this and liked the texture (rich but not too oily), the light scent and that its easily absorbed. Considering the price and that its from clarins I was expecting some firming effect however there was no effects from this cream whatsoever. I will no repurchase and will continue the search for something that makes at least a little difference!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

HairBrown

fromharrup

Aug/21/2007

This is a superlative but VERY rich moisturizer which my menopausal skin adores. Does it "firm" anything. Don't be daft - how can it. Nevertheless, unlike many other moisturizers which go on moist and dissapear completely leaving dryness behind, this one will rehydrate dry skin very well.

Overpriced? Decidedly. Good? Definitely. Still, whilst I'm very pleased with …

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrown

fromHelcat

Jul/31/2007

Okay, so yes, this stuff is insanely expensive. But damn, it's worth it! I've tried lots of moisturizers, from cheap to exhorbitant, but this is the only one I would ever buy again, and I have. It does last, because you don't need to slather it on.
It smells nice, and seriously, it's the only product I've ever used where I can really feel a difference in my skin. My …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

EyesBlue

Oct/15/2006

Seems greasy upon application, but I love how my skin looks and feels in the morning.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/02/2006

I like this moisturizer. I have been using it for a week. My skin is much softer and smoother. However I think it is a very expensive night cream.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBlack

fromlraine

Dec/29/2005

I have very dry skin and have tried many products that just never delivered insept this and Shiseidos Bio Performance,Clarins is half the price and just as good. Keeps my skin very hydrated would recommend it for a very dry skin, can be too heavy for some

About reviewer (3 reviews)

EyesBlue

1.0
fromNURTEN

May/17/2005

I bought this cream ,ý am old 40,this stuff is very oil and dont moistureand not lifting

0 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Feb/04/2005

I recieved a sample of this. It absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy, which surprised me. It seemed nice enough but I don't think I want to shell out any money on this product right now.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette

fromwor102

Sep/15/2004

I bought this cream for my mom, and she loves it. She is in her 50s and due to her hormonal changes, her skin was wrinkled and very dry. She has tried many treatments from dirt cheap to the most expensive ones, but nothing has seemed to yield a satisfactory result. Finally, she found this Clarins product. Her facial skin has really improved. Everyone could tell that she really looks better.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

HairBlack

May/31/2004

One word:
Fantastic!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure