e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/3/2009 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in pin kiss, and I absolutely HATE IT!
The pigmentation makes my lips look shiny and pale.. Im tan so its horrible on my skin tone. I think a darker one would suit me more, but I wont repurchase.

on 4/25/2009 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm a bit half and half on this gloss. It's not great, but it's not bad either. I'm not sure which color I have (it's all the way in the other room at the moment), but the color payoff is great. It smells good and it isn't sticky but it doesn't last very long. I'll probably buy it again though. For the money it's pretty good. After all, you get what you pay for.

on 4/4/2009 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in two colors, Honey Do (a sheer colorless gloss), and Watermelon (a semi sheer bright pink with slight pearl gloss).

PROS: Cheap! Sweet smell, not plasticky (I prefer the smell of the Watermelon over the Honey Do). Watermelon has nice color. I like the applicator type.
CONS: It's not a great product, just a decent product.

Overall, I might buy this product again in Watermelon. It probably won't be one of my favorites but it's a good product for those on a budget!

on 3/25/2009 12:45:00 AM

i purchased the pack of 5 as well as 2 solo ones. Angel, Malt Shake, Pink Kiss, Watermelon and Candlelight. wish i would have read the website better because i missed the names of the lip glosses and duped my 2 solos pink kiss and candlelight. good thing all the colors are good on me. i wasnt expecting even the dark malt color to look good but its not as dark when applied. great lip glosses though, werent sticky and applied very smooth.

on 3/10/2009 10:35:00 PM

Love these! The formula is not sticky and it glides on super smooth. The colors are very pigmented and there is a great variety. My favorite is Candlelight which is a nice nude shade with a little shimmer (but not so much that you look like a pre-teen). I don't mind the smell, it fades quickly. The product itself lasts pretty well, I compare this to Clinique Superbalm only at a fraction of the price.

on 3/10/2009 7:01:00 AM

I liked these at first - the product applied nicely without being sticky. The pigmentation was there, and as long as you didn't apply a whole lot it looked really nice and the colors are really pretty. The scent wasn't the best ever (like a sugar orange or something) but I could manage. But after the while, after the scent permeated through everything I own, I got really sick of it. I HATED smelling it under my lips and it gave me a headache. And I have the tendency to eat everything off of my lips, so I hated the taste even more. If you can handle the awful scent/taste, go for it.

on 1/11/2009 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

These are just okay. Not bad for the price. Similar quality to a drugstore brand. Unlike some, I actually really like the smell and the color payoff isn't great, but it's visible. The texture is just plain bad though; Super sticky. And they do have a plastic-y taste.

I do like the tube and the applicator isn't bad.
Will repurchase, just because they're cheap and fun. =)

on 1/7/2009 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best-kept secret at the drugstore. This gloss is just like Clinique's superbalm moisturizing gloss...but a much better deal. It has SPF-15, nice smell and feel, and beautiful look. I'm NC-27, and my favorite shades are malt shake, candlelight, and watermelon. I went ahead and bought myself a gift pack...5 tubes of the most popular shades for only $5.00 from E.L.F.'s website. Try it. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

on 11/4/2008 12:05:00 AM

i own three of these: watermelon, candlelight, and goddess,
they are quite shiny and last a long time. only two complaints: it's a little sticky, and the synthetic grape scent. other than that it's good.

on 10/2/2008 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the 5 pack of Angel, Malt Shake, Pink Kiss, Watermelon and Candlelight at my local Mandee store for $5. Was I excited! I had read so much about E.L.F., and couldn't wait to try it.
Despite the claim on the package that these glosses are "never sticky", I have to disagree. They might want to rename these, "Super Sticky Lip Shine". They are indeed sticky and there's no getting around that.
However, these are great lipglosses. They smell yummy and are nicely pigmented. For $1 a pop it's hard to find fault with them.

Popular Lip Glosses