Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/25/2004

At a recent visit to Nordie's I fell in love with the Becca MA and ended up buying a lot of makeup. Which I am now returning. I think my combo skin just isn't right for Becca - maybe you have to have dry skin. Anyway, I got this eye shadow in Antique Gold and the color is BEAUTIFUL. In fact, all day other MAs were gasping at how great my eyes looked. But, sadly, it creased and …Read more

About reviewer (382 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/13/2003

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

2.0
frommriaow

Feb/11/2003

I gave this product lipsticks for the sultry colors, but the formula of this is awful. You could wear this for a photo shoot, but that's really about all. The greasiest creme eyeshadow I've tried. MAC Paints and Nars creme shadows are much better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromjennyb

Oct/28/2002

I got this in Antique Gold (deep green-tinged brown) and Bronze Gold (orangey brick). They go on very easily and evenly with the fingertips for a sheer, stained effect, extremely natural and quick to achieve. It just looks as if you have naturally browny-toned eyelids. The only thing I didn't like was the tendency to wear off very quickly, though in their defence they didn't smear or …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

2.0

Oct/05/2002

I have the Quartz & Antique Gold shades. The colors are v. pretty, but if it's warm out and/or you have oily skin it will shift & crease like crazy. I had high hopes for these, but I think I'll stick with Benefit for creams and Chantecaille for powders. Really wanted to like these.)

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/12/2002

I love the color in Antique Gold. I received a sample of this, and just loved it. Normally , I shy away from browns, ect. , but this brownish-golden cream shadow looks terrific on my dark eyes. I usually stick to greys, silvers, and purples, ect., but this color makes your eyes pop!

About reviewer (782 reviews)

Age

HairBrunette

fromJuliaU

Aug/23/2002

I got four of the creme eye shadows - Quartz, Graphite, Antique Bronze and Gold Bronze. I really like all of them! They blend very well, and seem to last a fair bit, for a creme product. I find they last longer when applied over powder - they also blend just fine over powder.

The Quartz is a shimmery light pink colour, perfect for every day, especially if you tend towards being …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

EyesBlue

fromDianeB

Jun/28/2002

The Antique Gold is a beautiful cream eye shadow, but could be too slippery for some. This will definitely crease, but there's quite a bit of product so you can reapply to your heart's content for months, lol. It's an interesting color, too, dark brown with some green and a hint of shimmer.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age36-43

fromJenny

Jun/26/2002

PROS: comes in compact with mirror, easy to blend; CONS: limited color choices, will crease;

About reviewer (312 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/20/2002

I was slightly disappointed with this. While the color was nice and it looked good, this isn't feasible to use if you have oily eyelids or if it's warm outside.

It doesn't crease as easily as other cream/gloss e/s.. but it still does after awhile, which means you have to touch up regularly.

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

Age19-24