Uploaded by Pambryant

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/06/2006

This is one of the best Men's pick-me-up scents ever. Such a turn on for me everytime my boyfriend wears this ;) This and Gio tops my list!

OT: Honestly girls, I don't see anything wrong when girls wear men's cologne/perfume. There's no law saying that girls are not allowed to wear men's cologne/perfume. There are actually some men's perfume/cologne which …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOily

Aug/10/2005

My BF wears this and I like it very much--fresh with a hint of citrus. It's kinda unisex, w/o any particular "masculine" or "feminine" notes (e.g. leather or roses) I completely disagree with the reviewer below. Who says you have to limit yourself to what is decreed "for your sex"? If so, women would be limited to skirts, long hair and floral scents. I …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Aug/10/2005

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

Jul/27/2005

I like the smell but this is GUY cologne..what are u girls doing wearing this?????

If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.

Guy cologne is made to attract Girls to the guys.
girl cologne is made to attract boys to the girls.

get it?

1 of 23 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/16/2005

I liked this ... so light and pleasant! ... until I read somewhere that it contained an oyster note.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

2.0
fromthalia

Jul/12/2005

This is a decent scent, unisex IMO, herbal and light citrus blend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (219 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Jun/01/2005

When I wore Clinique Happy for women, my then fiance (now my DH) loved it so much & he decided to wear Happy for Men. I too, liked it so much on him. It's fresh, fruity but manly. I don't use Clinique Happy anymore, but my DH still love Happy for Men and I'm sure he'll use it again when I buy him one (but hmm .. I have my new fave now .. ^.^)

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Apr/15/2005

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Apr/03/2005

Soft sweet smell. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday use. CHEAP!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

EyesBlack

Feb/26/2005

I tried smelling this at Filenes and instantly I had to buy it. It's got a very citrus-y, clean, everyday scent that I just love. IMO its just so much better than all the all Clinique Happy's. I feel naked without wearing it!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Dry