China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.6

This is a GREAT color! In just one day I recieved 5 compliments! It ends up drying into a rich creamy raspberry....I could wear this as a pedi or mani...Great great great color!

on 1/18/2009 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my first ChG nail polish and I am really pleased with it. It goes on very smooth (not at all streaky) and only 2 coats to get the color in the bottle. It's a dark raspberry color. It's a creamy color with no shimmer. Similar to OPI's Mrs. OLeary's BBQ, but without the brown undertones (more red and purple). It's a really pretty dark sophisticated color. The color does look different in natural light and indoor light.

on 12/4/2008 5:58:00 PM

Yawn. I bought this one because it looked like a deep raspberry in the store, but on my nails it's just a cool-toned red creme. Nothing special, and not great with my warmish skin. That said, it applied beautifully and could be an HG red for someone with a different skin tone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good colour, cream, no shimmer. I wore it last week. Looks nice on my NC25 skin tone. This is an exact dupe for L'oreal After Hours polish. I put them both on the same hand and couldn't tell the difference. I think the CG wore longer than the L'oreal one though. It's kinda intense, good for an evening out.

Seduce Me is a beautiful dark berry color with a creme finish. But unlike most berry colored polishes this one does not have brown base, it has more a blue base that fits most skin tones.

As with all China Glaze Polishes the application was simple and flawless. 2 thin coats gave great coverage. The wear has been fantastic.

The closet color I can think of as a dupe would be OPI My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. But for the price at Sally's ( just $3.25) I would go for the ChG.

The name of this polish is very fitting, as it is a very seductive color. It's a blue based reddish wine color that I imagine would look good on a lot of skintones. The unusual thing about this color is that it changes significantly in different light sources. In some lighting, fluorescent for one, it looks very dark, but in sunlight it looks much lighter and brighter. It's really quite a difference. I am not a fan of really dark polishes, so because of that, I wouldn't repurchase.

Application is great and you can actually get by very easily with one coat, which is kind of rare.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this color, it is deep/bright red to me. Look at other reviews for better color description, I have found that 'Wetglass' and 'Violettecobretta' (sp, sorry if I butchered your name) are fantastic with color description, as well as many others. I find that this color last well, when I apply it properly, I need 3 coats of color, and I use thin coats.

But again LOVE this color.

on 6/22/2006 1:23:00 PM

This is a pinked, rose-red creme that looks great on tips and toes. It's a very lush and gorgeous colour that I think would work on many skintones (I'm warm).

Pics:Nails continued >>