Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/24/2010

This is probably one of the best body washes I've used and also one of the cheapest. It really makes a difference in my dry winter skin. It almost feels silky! I love the light but pleasant scent, too. This is a truly wonderful product, and you can't beat the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/21/2010

I Love this product because of the fact that its inexpensive, easy to find, and it does wonders on itchy, sensitive skin. I used to be itchy all the time due to my ultra sensitive skin - I would get allergies in hotels or when trying on clothes or even just working out (and working up a sweat). I couldn't find a solution to this problem until i tried aveeno anti itch soap but then i …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

fromlye013

Nov/10/2010

I love the smell of this! Reminds me of oatmeal cookies with a hint of vanilla. It lathers up really well and cleans my skin pretty good. Doesn't leave my skin feeling 'waxy' or dry and its pretty cheap for the amount you get. Will be buying this again with other St Ives body washes.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/08/2010

I am loving this body wash. Is way better in terms of scent than it Soy Milk and Lotus. It not heavily scented neither after you wash with does not even leave a hint of scent. Does not dry my skin and it cleanses very well. Will recommended to anyone if they are searching for a cheap body wash.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

Oct/22/2010

I love the scent and it lathers well and don't dry out my skin at all. that I don't need my moisturizer at all. It sounds purrfect right? WRONG! It left me itch like crazy that we thought I have body fleas or something. Yes, I rinsed all the soap off me. I actually do a double rinse before I stepped out. You know the whole first rinse after you rinse off the soap with warm water …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Oct/09/2010

One word.......Yummeh!

Great lather, washes off without a greasy feeling afterwards and I follow up with the same brand lotion afterwards. My skin is normal, not dry and it just fells super soft and smooth. Great product, fab price. Give it a try! =^.^=

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/29/2010

This is one fantastic product. Great moisturizing properties, cleanses well and the smell is totally awesome. The smell was decent at first, but then you just like it even more with every usage of the wash. Now i feel that its a luxury to bath with this as the smell just makes you feel delicious. I have quite sensitive dry skin with some ex eczema areas and i find that it doesn't irritate my …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/17/2010

Good value for the price; very moisturizing. The scent isn't too strong, and unlike most other oatmeal soaps I have tried, doesn't smell too much like grandma or cheap soap filler. This lathers very well with a bath pouf.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromgorbe

Sep/04/2010

This is my favorite body wash to date. The smell is awesome, I also use and recommend the body scrub and body lotion in the same scent. It smells somewhat vanilla-y, but not exactly- it just smells warm and fresh and clean. It lathers really well and leave skin feeling smooth and soft and clean. It's cheap, too. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (568 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/04/2010

I've been using this product for over a month now and I am completely satisfied. I was using Aveeno body wash previously and thought I would be downgrading when I opted for St. Ives.. but boy was I wrong! My skin feels more moisturized and softer than before. Not only is it cheaper than Aveeno it works better. Will definitely buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium