e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 2/9/2008 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have recently discovered the ELF line after reading about it in all my favorite magazines. This LG is amazing- it's not too sticky, is a great color for my PPP skin, and has an SPF- all for $1! Watermelon is an amazing color which gives me the YLBB with a shine look. I am highly impressed by the quality of some of the ELF line and these lip glosses definitely give some of my favorite high end brands a run for the money. Definitely worth a try!

This is a great lip gloss. It's a true watermelon like color (coral/peachy) with a bit of shimmer. The consistency is great; it's really thick and goes on smooth. I also love the fruity smell!!

The greatest part of E.L.F (besides the price, of course) is that THEY DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!! That's amazing considering a lot of 'cheaper' cosmetic companies test..but not this one.

The only con to this product is that the color fades rather quickly, so you will need to reapply. But for a great lip gloss for only a dollar, who cares?!?! It's a great addition to my makeup collection, and they have tons of shades to mach any skin tone.

on 2/25/2008 8:51:00 PM

EW. Very disgusting. It was so sticky and goopy that I had to take it off a few minutes after application. Don't waste your dollar. Go buy something worth it.

on 3/24/2008 4:44:00 PM

This is the prettiest color!!! It really looks like watermelon and I love the texture and smell. No amount of words can describe how much I love this gloss in general, and this color is the best! One costs a buck so that is great and you get a lot of product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I recently purchased this as part of the lip cases (5 lippies and a case for $4? how could you not??)

I absolutely love this lip gloss and you really do get more than what you pay for with this one. It's a great pink-cherry-red and I really was initially skeptical about how it would look on my light Filipino skin, but it really is a great sheer cherry wash with just enough glimmer. The scent is not too intrusive but refreshing enough and the product goes on so smoothly on the lips. I get so many compliments when I use this because it's kind of an everyday glam--great for school, internship, and work =)

I will most definitely repurchase! But probably a while from now as I bought five of them in one sitting, LoL!

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The packaging of the product is not good quality. The silver writing on it came off on my hands after just a few uses.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this! I actually picked it up by mistake meaning to get another color...good things sometimes happen when you are in a hurry. lol. I love the smooth wet look of all the lip shines and how good they feel on the lips, not sticky. This one has more color than some of the others. And it lasts! Great stuff. Better than some that cost much more.

on 11/3/2008 11:28:00 PM

i quite like this lipgloss. it's a bit sticky as all e.l.f. super glossy lip shine tends to be. however, it does last a LONG time. so, it also has a beautiful reddish pink shade that looks like watermelon color! it's a really nice lipgloss. it smells like synthetic grape but it hasn't been bothering me in the least bit and i'm actually am picky about the scents. so, do give it a try. it's only a dollar.

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses