OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

I love this polish so much! I recently took Off my acrylics and it left my nails in pretty lousy condition. I couldn't decide what color to buy at target but when I reached for this off the shelf I instantly fell in love! 😍 one coat is enough to give my nails a nice shine without looking like little girl nails. The glitter can be sort of a mess when it gets onto your skin but with a swipe of a q tip and some nail polish remover you should be golden. Cost around 9.99 or so at target and plenty in stock when I picked it up. Also the drying time was pretty quick so that's a plus 💅

on 12/18/2014 9:04:00 PM

This is such a pretty delicate color... Baby pink with tons of sparkle. Yes it could be used for a little girl but also very classy for a adult woman. Love to wear it when I want a non fuss color.

on 11/2/2014 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This formula is great, the color is just a little too light and sheer for my taste. This would be super-cute for young girls, though. I'll use this up, but wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/22/2014 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. Princesses Rule is a light pink micro shimmer polish that I love and have re-purchased thanks to OPI not d/c it. It originally debuted with the "Charming Collection in 2009.
Now you may be thinking it's for little girls, wrong, it is a cool toned pastel pink with subtle micro glitter that is pretty and feminine but not juvenile.
It goes on sheer but with two coats you'll get bottle color. Great for a top coat also and it removes easily. In the light it looks like an opal gemstone with micro shimmer flashes of blue, green, pink, ...sigh! Go get it!

This is one of my very many favourite gorgeous colour sheer and girly would highly recommended

on 3/8/2014 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorite nail polishes of all time. A light ballerina pink with a LOT of very fine green & white glitter, it looks great as a top coat on any warm colored nail polish (never tried it on a blue... YET) or as a stand alone color. To achieve full opacity it takes ~4 coats, but looks beautiful.

The formula isn't super pigmented, but goes on streak-free, and the brush is great, as always with OPI.

As a note, more recent formulations have a more pigmented base and pearlescent (rather than iridescent) shine, which may or may not be your cup of tea.

on 10/11/2013 3:53:00 AM

I knew this would be super sheer , so I bought it to use on top of my other polishes . Finding the right base color is quite hard . I also do not like how this applies . It does not apply super evenly , hence when this I used on top of other polishes , the flaws and unevenness is made more obvious .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't like it on its own but I do like to apply it over my other nail polishes. Especially the pink ones. It is really brings them to life and makes them summer proof :) Lovely shimmery glittery finish! Loving it! Removing it is another story but since I started using removers with a sponge inside of the bottle it's no longer a problem :)

on 3/21/2013 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It's gorgeous. Unicorn in a bottle. I love to wear it when I'm feeling bogged down with life. The glitter allows for daydreams and the compliments are endless!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This polish is lovely. When I first applied it, I thought, "Aww man! Not another sheer polish! " then I applied up to five coats. I then thought, "Oooo this is soooo pretty!" It is a beautiful subtle, pale baby pink shimmer. It's beautiful, and it lasts a long time. I relaxed my hair, but did not apply top coat. Relaxer normally eats my polish, but not this stuff. No chipping, dents, nothing. Just beautiful color! Good Job OPI! Love it!

Popular Polishes