Lancôme Juicy Tubes Pop - Energizing Melon

No Image

4.2

on 8/9/2004 10:50:00 PM

Oh, I love this product! I don't normally wear lipgloss, but my BF (Domonick) suggested I try this. It has great color, lasts and stays glossy 4ever and tasts great too (so he says). It is not really orangy. It leaves a nice pinky/purple lip print on his cheek.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This color is deceiving; it looks coral/peach in the tube, but after it's on your lips for a few minutes, it turns pink. Didn't work for me.

on 7/31/2004 3:12:00 PM

I am not a lip gloss person, but out of curiousity, I tried this on at Dillard's when I was walking through the mall. I wore it home and knew that I had to go back an purchase it on the next mall trip. While I don't like it by itself, it is awesome over lipstic -- transforming blah or neutral colors into awesome shades. It's great for semi matte lipsticks too, and I love the smell and taste. I think it is expensive, but you hardly use any so I will definetly repurchase!

Ok, i have to admit, i never ever wear glosses as highly pigmented as this. However, i had a wild hair up my.... and bought it. I LOVE IT!! and it looks great with a little bronzer on your face. This is my HG bright pink gloss

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a scary looking bright coral in the tube. I was thinking that I could pull it off though with my tan. NOT! Once on my lips, it turned fuschia within an hour!!! Not pretty!!! I like that the POP JT's are more pigmented than regular ones, but this is just too much! I really like the flavor though.

on 7/9/2004 1:46:00 AM

This looks crazy orange in the tube but on me it's a coral pink. If you load it on, it's pretty bright, so I just use a little and it's a nice pink wash. Not my all-time favorite, but still a keeper. UPDATE: Never reached for this one, gave it away.

This color does not work on me. It goes on orangey and it's gross looking on my lips. It's very pigmented for a JT. The bubble gum smell does not bother me, and there is a slight tingle when I first put it on, but it goes away. I exchanged this for another color.

on 6/30/2004 1:15:00 PM

Yikes. This is a fairly pigmented JT, and it looked really bright on my lips. It's a pretty coral-pink, but was too much for me. It's kind of iridescent.

If you look good in bright glosses, this one might be for you. It just looked a little funky on me.

on 6/30/2004 12:02:00 AM

i love this jt! it is a pinky/coral color with golden shimmer on me (i am pretty tan) and i had been eyeballing it for awhile. it has more pigment than most jt's but i think that is one of the characteristics of the pop line. i like the minty bubblegum feeling, it makes my lips feel fat although it is sticky like all jt's so if you hate that, you probably won't like any of them. along with bolole and hot cider, this is one of my absolute favorites! must have for summer and i will probable go buy a couple more since it is LE.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I saw the display for the JT pop line in the store.. and i had always debated when i was going to actually get a JT b/c of the price but this time I had to get it! On the tester the color looked alot more orange/coraley than the one i bought (?) On me it looks red almost. Im not used to wearing such bright colors so this color is alot more daring than my usual loreal glam shine nude lip glosses. But It brings lovely color to my face and is a super summer color and im glad i bought it :)