wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.

This Mega liner is a true metallic brown liquid liner with a brush applicator. The consistency is more watery than the Mega liquid liner. Thus, it takes more time to try than the black.

I'm very impressed! After hearing about it on MUA, I had to go out and buy one! the color is almost a bronze brown. it's most natural and flattering liquid liner on me. I won't hesitate to say that this is my HG brown liquid liner!

on 11/6/2008 4:42:00 PM

My first successful foray into the world of liquid liner! I've tried other inexpensive ones with disastrous results, and was planning to go to Ulta and try the UD colors...but I'm glad I read the MUA reviews first. I decided to give the $2 one a try first, and wow. I'm impressed. It applied perfectly, even with my extremely limited experience with liquid liners, and the color is perfect--I'm at the age where I'm leery of "fun" colors on my eyes. The name of this color is misleading--it's a shimmery bronze that looks great with my blue eyes and is natural-looking without veering toward the no-makeup look. I'll definitely buy again!

on 10/19/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although hard to apply at first, this product is great with staying power :)
Will buy again! :D

Great product! Today we had dew points in the 60s, this liner held up all day, NO smudges, a first! Cheap and an excellent buy.

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 6/24/2008 6:54:00 AM

Not copper, not gold, but BRONZE. Unexpectedly natural-looking, in that I put it on pretty thick and a little winged out, but it didn't look like I was wearing a ton of eye makeup... I really don't know how else to describe it. Like, if you are a big eye makeup person, and usually wear intense black eyeliner, you could wear this instead for a time when you didn't want to look too out-there (work or family thing?). Since it is liquid liner and it's shimmery and such, it is still cool and creative-looking, but not in that "WOW, you love eyeliner!" sort of way. Does that make any sense? I don't know... but I do like this, a lot. A little harder to remove than turquoise.

on 5/19/2008 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

A medium warm shimmery brown. Not too light or dark. Would be good for work. Like all the Megaliners, it stays put all day, especially when applied over a base like UDPP. This is a lot less dramatic than most of the other colors, and is probably the most neutral out of all the Megaliners.

on 2/3/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WnW was my foray into the world of liquid eye liner. I tried the H20 version first, but it was too hard to remove. I then got this regular liner in Brown. It was a little challenging to get it on correctly, but now I'm getting to where I can apply it rather quickly, and I love the smooth lined look. I can get a more precise, dark and smooth line/application with this over a pencil. It also stays where I put it all day. It really does a lot for my eyes with little effort. I have been wearing this in the day with Fine Wink e/s. I wish the tiny bottle was a bit bigger, but I got this on a 99 cent sale, so no matter. I also picked this up in a plum color but so far, I use this brown the most. I want to try black too.

This is the perfect liner for my hazel eyes. It is not a liner you would use for the "dramatic look," but it is great for work, or a more natural look. I end up grabbing for it almost everyday, and the price truly cannot be beat! LOVE this liner!