mark. Glow Baby Glow Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

mark. Glow Baby Glow  Hook-Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush

4.3

on 2/26/2006 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love the mark hook-up lipglosses, and Pink Crush is my favorite color- a perfect neutral dark pink, very sheer, with a little shimmer. It isn't sticky whatsoever, goes on very smoothly. It smells nice and minty, and is just all around awesome. This is the first lipgloss in years that I have actually used the whole tube of, and had to purchase another one. I will never let my supply run out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great lip gloss even for my tan complexion. It gives just the right amount of shine with a hint of natural pink. My lips don't have much of a color, but this gives just enough kick to look natural. At night, i'll layer it on top of a lipliner or lipstick to add the shine. Blends well with other colors since it's very light.

This gives your lips the perfect pink shade. LOVE IT!

on 12/24/2005 11:59:00 PM

Pretty color (sheer pink, but gives a natural glow to lips) and moisturizing, but not all that long lasting. I like the convenience of the mix-and-match hook ups though and the cheap price.

on 12/18/2005 1:52:00 PM

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER! Really. It is so great. It's really shiny, but not overkill. And not sticky at all! I love the minty smell of it. And Pink Crush is a great color for everyone. Definetly get it!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Got this in trial size, and I like it. It's a very girly, natural pink color that looks good w/ my fair coloring. I only wish there were a tad more pigmentation in the gloss, but I can deal w/ it as I really like the GBG formula of lipgloss.

on 12/4/2005 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just recently started using Pink Crush, RIS. I keep grabbing it because it just gives a natural color with a hint of pink. Reminds me how my lips looked when I would use DuWop original. Well maybe not that red. Just an easy everyday color if you don't want to wear lipstick. Really moisturizes all day, lips never get dried up by the end of the day. After hours my lips are still soft. No need to keep applying or need a lipbalm.OK I love it enough said.

on 11/21/2005 12:56:00 AM

I love this lipgloss because it's not sticky. At all. The shade is a very subtle pink, with a hint of shimmer. It's beautiful! And of course the fact that it's a hook-up; I can take it anywhere, very easily. It's quite small, but I've found that a little bit goes a pretty long way. Only complaint is the staying power, it hasn't stayed on for me too long.

on 9/30/2005 9:55:00 AM

Look this color! It's the perfect pink lip gloss.

on 9/30/2005 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Pros about this lipgloss:

Not thick and goopy
Nice sheer color
Price is reasonable

Cons:

The tube is small.

Popular Lip Glosses