MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I have tried quite a few as I am a fairly pale, blond haired girl who needs a good bronzer daily to give a warmth and a glow. Overall, this is and the Golden are the best bronzers I have used. A little goes a long way and just a few strokes over my whole face with a fat loose brush and perfect- a sunkissed look! The real proof was in photos I still looked like I had bronzer on the face! :)

after i bought this i actually came very close to not buying again ANY powder-blush-bronzer-foundation from my local MAC store and this is all about the lighting in there!! colours get sooo twisted i end up with almost a different product when i get home!!!

Anyway...never buying this one too. it's an ok bronzer overall, good quality aand pigmentation but it's more suitable for tanned skin. on me it shows up too orangey! and it looked sooo great in the store...

Lasts forever so i'm not sure how long it will be before i have to repurchase.
I use it to shade and sculpt ..works wonderfully!
Great buy!

This is my staple travel bronzer. It does have shimmer in it. I like how it can be natural with a light hand, and you can layer it on for a more tanned look. I use this as a contour as well for my face and body as well. It has decent lasting power and does not look too orange or fake on my skin. I am NC25-30 with olive toned skin. I would probably buy again but next time I may try something more finely milled w/ less shimmer.

I really like this bronzer. I find it to be a flattering colour that suit a lot of skintones. It is easy to layer to amp up your look or you can just add a light layer for an everyday look. The sparkles in it are very fine, just a hint of sparkle on your face...doesn't make you look crazy like a lot of other bronzers can.

DO NOT LIKE THIS BRONZER AT ALL!! Very disappointed, so far NOTHING beats Tarte, Hotel Heiress!

This makes my skin break out on my cheeks and forehead. nice color for those who do not have sensitive skin. oh well, I really dont have good luck with MAC anyways!!

I have been using MACs bronzer during this summer and lately been noticing my skin breaking out where I've applied the bronzer! I used to think that it woul be the studio fix but I'm now thinking it is really the bronzer! so sadly I have to stop using it. All in all the colour was perfect and I probably will use it again occasionally but definitely have to leave it for now... As for the studio fix, I am not sure if it causing me break-outs just have to wait and see...Thinking of buying the here reviewed Shiseido compact and see if my skin improves. Now that I haven't been wearing any make up today, my skin is fine.

I really wanted to like this bronzer but it doesn't work for me. The color is pretty but it has way too much sparkle / glimmer in it to look natural, even if applied with the proper brush and a light hand. The glitter just ends up looking wierd.

This has become my hg of bronzers. I was a bit skeptical at first, it looks a little more orangey in the container, but goes great with my skin